GameSpot Tournament TV Warfare Evolved

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    I totaly agree about that DarkWalker stuff, he is just to vulnerable, but the game is not dominated by vehicles, take Flak Cannon or AVRiL and BAAM, Game Over fot them, until they spawn again :P
    And yeah, Impact Hammer is way more effective that little hand gun.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I noticed most guys switch to the Impact Hammer on spawn, rather than the Enforcer. I should start doing the same... the Enforcer is ****.

Originally posted by SpineShanK View Post
    i'm surprised how the side nodes vehicles most of them died so quickly
    It only takes a Link Gun 7 seconds to chew through the Darkwalker's 1000 armor. It's not like the Darkwalker can do much about it... and still people say the game is dominated by vehicles.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Drudge- View Post
    don't like the commentators tho especially the bald one with the glasses
    That's Kevin VanOrd... I don't like him either. His voice is annoying as hell, and the reviews he writes are pretty shallow. Granted Gamespot is sucky anyway.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i'm surprised how the side nodes vehicles most of them died so quickly and how they leave vipers at their side while building nodes. it's so open to hijacks ! also nice mid air shoot with goliath at that viper
    i wish camera steering would be better, and we missed some action at prime node but very nice video though

enjoyed it a lot

Leave a comment:

• replied
    This thing streams SO bad its funny...nice video otherwise though...if u could watch it that is.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Just watching it now! Good Stuff!

UT3 needs more exposure like this!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I downloaded 700MB version, watched it whole day. But the part i liked the most, that one second was when pure.sabotage killed some guy in flying vehicle (viper I think), notice that most of the time pure.sabotage is in Goliath. 31min and 50sec. Nice shot. But there is really too much good moments to sey whitch one is the best.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i could only watch 10 min of it and had to stop because these guys talked like they have never played the game before...
    they had poor camera angles.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I think they did a pretty good job. Wish they would turn the music off though and turn the sound up just a bit so you can hear the action.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I was amused by their pronunciation of "vee-hickle".

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Just watched it pretty nice
    don't like the commentators tho especially the bald one with the glasses
    kinda sad that they didnt even notice when cores where vulnerable
    but nice match nice rush tactic from pure gaming

I could see some complaints about the server in the chat I hope it didnt effect the game to much

Leave a comment:

• started a topic GameSpot Tournament TV Warfare Evolved

GameSpot Tournament TV Warfare Evolved

Here is the link. I won't say anything more until you watch it.
    http://www.gamespot.com/video/928117...8&mb=ut3-dec07

For everyone who haven't watched it. You can download even a High-res version. Match is betven two clans, Cold Fusion and Pure Gameing. Enyoj.
Working...
X