Epic working on a new patch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Epic working on a new patch?

There is still more to be fixed, are there any beta patches that they have released for testing?

It's 3 days after Christmas, 4 before New year, I'd guess they're at home currently, where they should be this time of year.

But yes some news would be nice, they kicked out everyone from the mailing list, the last place they actually communicated with people, seems they're taking an ivory tower approach.

Comment

well they could atleast visit forum like 1 time a day for maybe 10 mins and take the most importent =) would be nice

Comment

Originally posted by KriLL3.8™ View Post
        It's 3 days after Christmas, 4 before New year, I'd guess they're at home currently, where they should be this time of year.

They can work at home coding

Yeah ok fine they can have a break, but just until I say so hehe.

Comment

no..............

Comment

haha
            they are people too you know

Comment

Originally posted by JUNGLIST MOVEMENT View Post
              haha
              they are people too you know
              Lies. all lies.

every one knows that they are actually the nali in unreal and ut99. thats the main reason they dissapeard out the game, because they had enough of seeing their own kind getting owned

Comment

they kicked out everyone from the mailing list, the last place they actually communicated with people, seems they're taking an ivory tower approach.
                Not everyone...

Comment

Maybe this People are out for Vacation? Nothin usual after a Game-Release, for aspecial, its Christmas, and Silvester, New Year and all that Stuff, thats Time to Spend with the Family, not with whiny Users in a Forum...

Comment

But yes some news would be nice, they kicked out everyone from the mailing list, the last place they actually communicated with people, seems they're taking an ivory tower approach.
                    They're not students... they're professionals. Professionals don't get the days between X-mas and new years off. I should hope they're working. They can go on vacation when the game is done.. and it isn't done yet...

Comment

Working...
                    X