Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

problems with game

removed cause of complaining ppl....

All games have problems. It just came out recently.

This thread is gonna disappear.

Comment

why should it dissapear? its just a question...

Comment

This thread is a waste of space.

Comment

yea when ppl like you complain over it... i made this thread to ask Epic Games a little question and you guys start spamming it...

Comment

Ya see my friend epic doesn't take critism very well
            ya see this little question could end you up with the thread being closed, deleted, you banned and your entire existed on this forum erased.

theres a (#6) next to my name for a reason

Comment

Lol at Wakey! hehe

LeQuak the problem is not that you asked a question, it's that the question was not constructive in the slightest. If you do have problems with the game, use the Technology and Troubleshooting section of this forum and try and resolve your specific problems, also helping the community by bringing bugs to Epic's attention.

Comment

yea bclagge... and funny enough i did writte there and no one could help me... and in like every topic i saw ppl just say "update driver" and i did that... and it DIDN'T work! when i get an answer from WarTourist on my mail and it dont work i might as well just go to store and get money back... no point in having a game with error that cant be fixed...

and i also tried reinstalling game, creating new profile and didn't help...

and basicly i see this game as beeing send out in store to fast... theres 2000+ topics on the "Technology and Troubleshooting" section...

i do like this game but i just find it sad and dissapointed cause of all these errors....

Comment

You didn't tell what computer you got.

There are tons and tons of people playing the game np, It's most likely an issue with your PC.

Comment

I answered your other thread. It may not help, but it's worth a try.

Anyone interested in helping him: http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=594732

Comment

Originally posted by KriLL3.8™ View Post
                      You didn't tell what computer you got.

There are tons and tons of people playing the game np, It's most likely an issue with your PC.
                      uhm yea i did i wrote in my topic:

my computer specs:
                      intel core duo T5500 1.66 ghz and 667 mhz, 2mb L2 cache
                      NVIDIA GeForce Go 7600 PCI express 128mb VRAM
                      1gb DDR2 ram

im playing on a Acer TravelMate 4283 WLMI laptop.

Comment

I don't have a laptop, but I understand they have many more problems running games than desktops.

Comment

uhm my computer is one of the most expensive gaming laptops you can get in Denmark... so it should be able to handle UT3... els i should demand my money back

Comment

Order foreign next time

Your processor is pretty poor and 128mb video memory is seriously lacking. The 7600 Geforce go has only 8 pixel pipelines and is 64-bit!

How long ago did you buy it?

Comment

uhm bought it 1 yr ago?

Comment

Working...
                              X