Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by Miravil View Post
    Has anyone cleared it yet?I am making my way through to unlock the characters for online play.I know a lot of people said it was not very good but im finding it quite good and the warfare chapters are quite tough.
    Im just curious how long it is becuase ive been playing it for quite a while but cant find any info like a walkthrough or chapter list/guide?
    I've cleared it the other day on casual just to unlock all the characters. Its not that long and I wouldn't call it a campaign mode, its more like training sessions for online play.

As for chapter list, all that I can remember off the top of my list is that there are 5 chapters and like Gears on the 360, chapter 5 is short.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Solo Campaign(PS3)

Solo Campaign(PS3)

Has anyone cleared it yet?I am making my way through to unlock the characters for online play.I know a lot of people said it was not very good but im finding it quite good and the warfare chapters are quite tough.
    Im just curious how long it is becuase ive been playing it for quite a while but cant find any info like a walkthrough or chapter list/guide?
Working...
X