Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gamespy down?

Is anyone else able to log into it?

I wanted to go in and change my password for the user account i have on there.

if so, just another reason to hate gamespy

I haven't played UT3 in about 2 weeks. Fired it up just now to see if anyone was playing, and the server browser won't even refresh.

I wish I hadn't even wasted my money on this game, and I NEVER thought I'd be saying that about an Epic game or an Unreal Tournament game...

Comment

Works fine for me. Lots of full servers for WAR anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Beelzebud View Post
        I wish I hadn't even wasted my money on this game, and I NEVER thought I'd be saying that about an Epic game or an Unreal Tournament game...
        I can't help but admit a lot of things were left out that really shouldn't have been. Like invasion and some favourite maps.
        I've been having multiplayer troubles too.
        Won't show me servers. Had no acknowledgement from Epic at all in the tech help board.

Comment

Mine is ok. But my 'history' (and therefore, 'favorites' as well) has never worked.

Comment

Originally posted by Downfall[AT] View Post
            Is anyone else able to log into it?

I wanted to go in and change my password for the user account i have on there.

if so, just another reason to hate gamespy
            I just tried it, worked fine for me.

Comment

Definitely something wierd here. Not getting anything when just doing Search, but while the screen is displaying Refreshing... if I hit Cancel and then Refresh the server list comes up. Seem to get some kind of hitching or something (ie, the sound skips) though.

The servers are there and people are playing but the list doesnt come up like it normally does. Strange....

Comment

Getting the same thing here and its been happening since yesterday.....will only show 'refreshing' in the browser and i have to restart the game to get a listing of servers.

Comment

I just wish Epic/Midway had some more servers on the East Coast of the US. I can't find a warfare server with playable ping. (can't find many servers with playable ping in any gametype really)

Comment

Yay for retail BETA releases!

Comment

It does seem to sit on Refreshing... at times. I've found that hitting cancel and then going back to the filter settings and then selecting game type again makes the list come up sometimes.

And for some reason, I have to hit refresh a couple times before some of the lower pinging servers that I know are there show up.

Comment

I was just playing and had no problem. Kind of weird.

Comment

i got it to load finally, just wasn't working for an hour or 2

odd...

Comment

Yeah gamespy is getting lame, it's not loading the servers in the browser once in awhile. It's pretty annoying when you looking for a game and this **** happen.

Comment

I've had slow refreshes of the server list sometimes too, since yesterday. Nothing major though.

Comment

Working...
                              X