am I the only one noticing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

am I the only one noticing?

Am I the only one noticing that the Jester Model (the thigh armor I mean) has a hole in her but??

I'm missing some textures between her legs, and its kinda annoying since she is my favorite online character.... Or am I the only one with this bug?

I first noticed this during the campaign, when she made the last kill... the target was on top of some stairs so I panned the camera downwards, and then I saw I could look right through her butt....

there was a big thread about it a while back... it was for the pg13 rating i swear!!

Comment

another hole thread hooray

Comment

**** that was quick o.O

anyway, I searched the forums but couldnt find anything relevant....

sssooo why havent they fixed this with the first patch? >.>

Comment

they figured people would quit looking at jester's *** and play the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Rajinn View Post
            rofl

win!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rajinn View Post
              hahaha my laugh of the day xD

Comment

A while back there was a thread with a picture entitled something along the lines of, "Jester gets ripped a new one." Not sure if it's still around or if it was deleted.

Comment

Originally posted by Asmodai View Post
                  Am I the only one noticing that the Jester Model (the thigh armor I mean) has a hole in her but??

I'm missing some textures between her legs, and its kinda annoying since she is my favorite online character.... Or am I the only one with this bug?

I first noticed this during the campaign, when she made the last kill... the target was on top of some stairs so I panned the camera downwards, and then I saw I could look right through her butt....
                  Normal people just HAS a hole in the butt

Comment

Working...
                  X