[PS3] Midway WAR servers down again?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    They've been down for the last 2 days. Just the Warfare servers.

I wonder why the Midway WAR servers are always going down?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Ok, so I'm not crazy. I wondered where the hell they were. And I made a post asking why they just roll from one match into another without being able to choose new maps. It sucks that they're down, but hopefully they'll fix that.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Looks like the WAR servers are down again

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Didn't see any WAR servers this morning but there was one Midway VCTF server up.

Still wishing there was that option for the Windows or Linux servers to act as a dedicated PS3 server...we need more that can handle 16p especially in Warfare.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I think I actually saw some up yesterday too actually.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I emailed Midway about this and they responed back stating the WAR servers went down before X-Mas but should be back up after the holidays. So my guess is next week after New Years.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey thanks for the response. I wonder if they are making all the WAR and VCTF servers vote-enabled finally. That would be great.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Might just be for a day or two. There was a day that none of their DM servers were up. If they're not up for a while there might be something else up though.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic [PS3] Midway WAR servers down again?

[PS3] Midway WAR servers down again?

*EDIT* This is an update of an old thread

So it looks like the Midway warfare servers are down again (2/24/08).

They have been down for at least the last 2 days. This is an update to an old thread that I used the last couple times they went down.
Working...
X