PS3 - UT3 and Logitech G7?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PS3 - UT3 and Logitech G7?

Hi I just got UT3 for ps3 and my wireless mouse isn't being detected in game. It works in the ps3 browser, the PSN store, and even in XMB to navigate, but the game wont recognize it. My bluetooth keyboard works just fine in game (logitech mediaboard pro) but no mouse support. I searched around and saw that by plugging it into USB1 some people were able to resolve their wireless mouse problems but didn't work for me. I'm trying to use a Logitech G7 to play. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

I am having the same issues with my Logitech G5 Mouse. I plug it into any USB port and it will not work in the game. It works fine in the other PS3 Menus.

Comment

Same here. Logitech G5 has problem only online. It works fine in single player and menus.

Comment

Unless this has been patched without my notice (it's been a long time, my tv broke many months ago), you need to have both your keyboard and mouse using the same usb port (like a wireless combo set that only uses one hub). I don't know what to do if you're using a bluetooth keyboard/mouse, but if you use two separate usb ones, I would try an external usb hub. just a though, never tested this.

Comment

Working...
        X