Be my friend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Be my friend

Alright i've seen enough threads about the fact that almost noone plays online, and i've been noticing the same myself.
    However some people claim there's no problem in their country.
    so i'm trying to gather as much people to play online with.
    So i'm asking as much people as possible to add me to their friends list.
    My nick is : skandalouz
    Hoping to see oyu online

Skandalouz

Somehow when i get a invite and i accept it, im sending a invite back, but the person doesnt show up in my friend list.
    Is this working correct?

Comment

Yes, that's how it works. The other guy needs to accept the invite you sent back to him before he'll show up in your list.

Comment

youre from holland right. This is the land of low pings and instagib CTF. So i would not be surprised if there were some populated iCTF servers near you.

Comment

The invite is working thank you.
          haven't looked at iCTF yet, just (T)DM and WAR

Comment

Originally posted by Skandalouz View Post
            Somehow when i get a invite and i accept it, im sending a invite back, but the person doesnt show up in my friend list.
            Is this working correct?
            That happens to me too, makes absolutely no sense it has to be a bug.

To whoever said thats the way it works, I don't think so.

He got an invite, he clicked accept, at that point what SHOULD happen is that person is added to his friends list and he should be automatically added to the other persons list, that is the only thing that makes sense.

Comment

For some friends it works, but i've also got one who keeps sending invite and i keep accepting.

Comment

What kinda games are u playing? DM, TDM, CTF,VCTF, other? And where are u located ? Dont wanna join u if u are in the US since Im in Europe, ping wise...

Comment

lool sorry !! Ahh Holland ! Would work fine then, and I play (T)DM's too

Comment

Working...
                  X