patch 1.1 keeps ruining my game, can someone help me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

patch 1.1 keeps ruining my game, can someone help me

hello everyone, every time i install patch 1.1 my game stops working right, basically it wont let me move my mouse (only when im in a match, the mouse works in the menu and everywhere else), it seriously makes no sense at all to me, i have had to reinstall my game 3 times already and im getting sick and tired of this, i want the patch to work and ive downloaded it off 3 sites (from the official thread) thinking i might have downloaded it from the wrong place, any help would be appreciated since i really dont want to reinstall the game again and play without any patch.

all u tried to fix this is reinstall the game?... i suggest u try other possible solutions.. im sure u can find other things to try urself, so im not gonna bother to type it down..... and wouldnt it be smart to mention which mouse u got? :>....... and this a "troubleshooting" problem... not a "general chat" topic

Comment

check the mouse sensitivity option, the old one used a scale from like 0-3, this one uses 0-9999, try setting it to say 4000

Comment

I had this problem too. The mouse sensitivity was set to about 500 i think, or was it 50. Anyway the default value is meant to be 2500 for normal sensitivity so try that and see if it works.

Comment

in 2004 there was a menu and ingame sensitivity setting. There should be a configuration file setting you can change.

Comment

Originally posted by Devil_Spawn View Post
            check the mouse sensitivity option, the old one used a scale from like 0-3, this one uses 0-9999, try setting it to say 4000
            THANK YOU SO MUCH! this worked for me, the sensitivity was set at 12 for some reason.

Comment

The old scale was 1 - 20. They changed the scale but left your selected sensitivity the same. And 20 on a scale of 9999 is pretty **** low lol.

Comment

Working...
              X