Ps3 Ut3 Players Psn Tags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ps3 Ut3 Players Psn Tags

My Tag is FISHERMANOFWAR....add me...would love to get some games going online

MeNTaLSPLaTTeR (not sure if the caps matter or not, hope not that would be a pain)... usually pretty good at being a numbers padder, I'm an easy target.
    I tried using the keyboard n' mouse and I wasn't any better, maybe I'm just so used to the controller, but yea, if your in a game w/ me I'll be the one w/ a bullseye painted on him running in circles.
    ...oh yea, usually play DM & TDM, & a handful of CTFV & Warfare, would like to try Duel sometime, there don't seem to be any servers for it... someday.

Comment

Mine is Xelios, just like the forum name. Send me an invite ingame. I do pretty well for the most part in the games, but sometimes I just do horrible.

Comment

PsN: xxLONESTARxx

I'm giving CoD4 a break so I'm usually on Unreal...

Comment

I'm the same buddy...I'm starting you get better....

But I love this game.........

SANDSTORM level ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Mine is Bulldog . Add me, maybe we can get some forum wars going ..

Comment

Tramain1987 ere add me!

Comment

Is there going to be Clan support in UT3 for PS3???

Comment

There is no actual clan support. But the game does feature a system that lets you immedietely join in with your friends. Even if you guys want to play offline together as a clan, you can. If you use this feature to it's fullest, you could actually set up offline clan matches. Which is almost like an oxy-moron. You and your clan battling another clan, using online, but playing offline, using one friend request from the rival clan, and instant action. Pretty weird.

Anyone can add me. EZpickens.

Comment

clans I believe are supposed to be handled by Home, they have the Launch game and Group thing, but it's not working quite yet, I'm guessing that your going to have to wait for Home open beta (maybe Jan. 08) for clans to begin to be realized.

Comment

PSN: Deezay
                      Hit me up. I got some other cool $hit too

Comment

Originally posted by Larry L View Post
                        There is no actual clan support. But the game does feature a system that lets you immedietely join in with your friends. Even if you guys want to play offline together as a clan, you can. If you use this feature to it's fullest, you could actually set up offline clan matches. Which is almost like an oxy-moron. You and your clan battling another clan, using online, but playing offline, using one friend request from the rival clan, and instant action. Pretty weird.

Anyone can add me. EZpickens.
                        Not necessarily, you can have a clan leader setup a server w/ their ps3 and password protect and have the leader pass out the password. You don't have to do it off line exclusively, lan parties are kinda old. So just password protect and have a mailing list to send out the info (which could also be done through psn, but mailing out 15 passwords would be a bit of a pain... anyway, online clan battles are more then possible.

Comment

I never said it wasn't possible online. I was just saying groups being able to hook up together offline is a really kool feature.

Comment

Originally posted by unreal soldier View Post
                            Is there going to be Clan support in UT3 for PS3???
                            My Clan [K*T] KoZm!K*ThReaT will be recruiting for the ps3 version shortly(already are for the pc)

anyway my PSN ID: VaLLiancE

Comment

PSN ID: Herbyg

Comment

Working...
                              X