Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "All I Want For Christmas (in UT3)" Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    - pipedweaponswitch
    - UI like in UT99 that allows you to ping and browse servers while being on one
    - less bulky player models
    - DM-liandri, DM-tempest
    - more CTF-maps

Leave a comment:

• replied
    assault mode

Leave a comment:

• replied
    for ut2007 to have a tutorial mode coz of the new games and they should teach epople how to play them proeprly for new players who only have bout the 2007 version x

Leave a comment:

• replied
    For the PS3 version (some may apply to PC version):

-Better mic support (I've only heard one person talk and could barely hear it)
    -Allow keyboard users to type messages in game / team messages
    -Allow server hosting from PCs.. only way to get good dedicated servers
    -Clan support / ladders and detailed leaderboards
    -Official downloadable map packs from the store. For the hardcore, you can still import the maps/mods manually using an external device.
    -UT3 changeable names (different from PS3 user id) and allow us to customize the font colors. My user id is not the fps name i've always used.
    -Better friend support (I still can't figure out how you add friends in game)
    -Single server refresh and better server refresh sorting.
    -Allow us to view our ping in game
    -Team randomization after each map and auto team balancing if teams get uneven.
    -Fix the glitches with the lifts
    -Cancel server connect when it freezes
    -Better mouse and keyboard support (allow us to bind crouch to a key and to dodge by double tapping a direction). Allow us to create custom bindings w/ sensitivity / fov. Make the keyboard and mouse completely bindable.
    -Lower graphics for increased frames per second.
    -More character lean. A block character moving in random directions w/ 0 tells makes prediction pretty difficult.
    -Dot crosshair

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Sapphire and Edits to the Voice Pack & Message system (change it back to the way it was in previous games)...that would make my day.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by ephoenix6 View Post
    more, if not all, ps3 compatible mods, and less random playstation network signouts. and the ability for the game to detect which missions in the story campaign have yet to be completed.
    Well, we know the tools are coming to get ps3 stuff cooked up for you guys. The HOLP map pack is going to be quite a treat, I imagine. Hell, Krodan alone shows how awesome being able to get mods on a console is.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    silly, they don't have time for linux client.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    a LINUX client
    a LINUX client
    and hmm yes
    A LINUX client!!!!!

(honestly i cant comment on anthing elce untill the linux client comes out cause i cant play till then :-( )

Leave a comment:

• replied
    more, if not all, ps3 compatible mods, and less random playstation network signouts. and the ability for the game to detect which missions in the story campaign have yet to be completed.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I want more people playing CTF (PS3) and maybe some people working on more maps for non-vehicle CTF.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Harmatia View Post
    Under my tree I'd like to find a completely redesigned UI, the option for motion blur, a new post-processing setting that makes everything more colorful, and a great many more people playing online.

Post what you'd like for Christmas (in UT3) here. Respect other people's wishes and maintain a Christmas spirit. Thanks. =P
    Got a new quote for ya; "When the PS3's done".
    Sorry, couldn't resist!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Assault with a remake of all the assault maps from the original UT. If not all, then at least Overlord.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'm with Harmatia. The UI needs a complete overhaul. It needs to be faster and offer more configurable options. The UT2k4 UI was hard to beat and ought to be the model. I play a fair amount of Instant Action in specific maps and with specific mutators, and the way parts of the UI reset to defaults every time the game is started is very irritating. Also, all the game types and mutators available in UT2k4 ought to be available in UT3. I have no beef with "hardcore," but this idea of making the game more hardcore, if it comes at the cost of paring game types and options that the user community has grown accustomed to, will only end up paring the user community.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Secundus View Post
    I'd like the Homer Simpson model from UT2004 in UT3, voices and all!
    ditto....that would be awesome..

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Drudge- View Post
    all the characters,maps and gamemodes from ut2004
    but that might be a bit to much
    This would be great to have a thread where all the mods for UT2004 that are made from now until the future get placed for easy download.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X