Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "All I Want For Christmas (in UT3)" Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remember this scenario with UT2004 and before, where the release of the game seemed lacking and everyone preferred the previous iteration. With Epic it is clear that 'less is more' in that this game permits a lot of user-created content that will eventually flourish into a fantastic experience.

We will have to be patient for the 'perfect game', although it's pretty much there already.

Comment

1. Real taunts and the HOLY ****!!! announcement.
      2. Redone levels from previous games.
      3. Gametypes that were cut out.
      4. Playable skins and races that were left out, MR. CROW!!
      5. Menu, options, and server browser worthy of a PC.
      6. Realistic bot AI.

thtsallfrnaow!! kthnxbai!!

Comment

i want this whole ut3 launch and game to all be a bad dream and that i will wake up and they will be releasing the game thats actually better than 2k4 with all the customisation etc etc that we were hoping for- then it would win game of the year and have 10,000 servers and a population of 70k online every night.. oh and for myself and my clan to be ploting new strats for ons instead of getting our first cod4 server :/
        well it aint gonna happen but then this game tanked worse than any i can remember so either they will forget all about it or comeback and release a new ut2008 the way it was meant to be and we will have a game on our hands again.
        until that time its titus out as far as this game goes
        merry xmas everyone best wishes from a loyal ut fan who only became so because the games were the best - we will not be loyal at any cost.

Comment

An assualt mode. It doesn't need to have maps. Just the game type like VCTF in UT2004.

Comment

taunting on line, choose colour team, more like ut2004 but with ut3 graphics. get a team together and sort out all bugs. miracles can happen. NOT?

Comment

Originally posted by BloodFlood View Post
              I remember this scenario with UT2004 and before, where the release of the game seemed lacking and everyone preferred the previous iteration. With Epic it is clear that 'less is more' in that this game permits a lot of user-created content that will eventually flourish into a fantastic experience.

We will have to be patient for the 'perfect game', although it's pretty much there already.
              I absolutely agree with you, my friend. That's why I'm on these forums trying to turn my personal vision of a perfect UT3 into reality. =)

Comment

Originally posted by Harmatia View Post
                I absolutely agree with you, my friend. That's why I'm on these forums trying to turn my personal vision of a perfect UT3 into reality. =)
                Great stuff! I'm quite looking forward to what this game will become.

Comment

Originally posted by Mo3 View Post
                  A great many more players online And i would like the Lightning gun back ;D
                  Yes, that's all I want for Xmass as well. Please Santa please!

Comment

Originally posted by T1tusCr0w View Post
                    i want this whole ut3 launch and game to all be a bad dream and that i will wake up and they will be releasing the game thats actually better than 2k4 with all the customisation etc etc that we were hoping for- then it would win game of the year and have 10,000 servers and a population of 70k online every night.. oh and for myself and my clan to be ploting new strats for ons instead of getting our first cod4 server :/
                    well it aint gonna happen but then this game tanked worse than any i can remember so either they will forget all about it or comeback and release a new ut2008 the way it was meant to be and we will have a game on our hands again.
                    until that time its titus out as far as this game goes
                    merry xmas everyone best wishes from a loyal ut fan who only became so because the games were the best - we will not be loyal at any cost.
                    Scrooge/Grinch. =P

Comment

I join to those who mentioned more players online that would be nice at least for next year. / but also support the idea of LG and and some more eyecandy for the char. models /

Comment

bah! humbug!

Comment

more players....biggest thing...everything else comes second...

a fix for dynamic music to actually play right in Deck so it doesn't always sound like some empty warehouse theme.

Comment

I actually thought I would wake up this morning and there would be some huge download full of bug fixed, UI improvements, Bot enhancements, new Levels and models, etc. waiting for me to get from Epic. Boy that would have been nice but oh well ... soon enough we'll get more goodies ... I hope.

Comment

To have the game fixed like it should have been on release day. That includes the linux servers and webadmin

Comment

more characters, more maps, last man standing, mutant and bombing run

P.S: Do epic's employees create models, maps etc...?

Comment

Working...
                                X