Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "All I Want For Christmas (in UT3)" Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The "All I Want For Christmas (in UT3)" Thread...

Under my tree I'd like to find a completely redesigned UI, the option for motion blur, a new post-processing setting that makes everything more colorful, and a great many more people playing online.

Post what you'd like for Christmas (in UT3) here. Respect other people's wishes and maintain a Christmas spirit. Thanks. =P

A great many more players online And i would like the Lightning gun back ;D

Comment

A more robust UI would be nice, but 9 times out of ten I'm in it for a perhaps all of 15 seconds before I'm on a server and playing.

Comment

A functional server browser that has all the features PC games have had for years.

Comment

lights in Necris Customization! (it's too dark!)

Comment

I'd like the lightning gun back too. That and the Ion Painter. My 2 favorite weapons, even though I sucked with both of them. Don't ask how I could suck with an Ion painter, I just did...

Comment

Better bot configuration options for offline players, more DM maps like Defiance and the tropical part of Gateway, some real DX10 support (like FSAA and an even higher level of detail), player models like Malcolm, Brock, Warboss, Updated Xan with the new look just to see how they would make him look now. Yeah give me that stuff and I would be very happy.

Comment

Patch 1 v2

Comment

mY LIST

-NO more bloated character models
                  -More athletic looking animations.
                  -A server browser that's actually an improvement from previous UT (IMO Steam has best server browser)
                  -Remake of some classic maps
                  -Need more music ( UT3 has like 2-3 good songs. All UT songs were fantastic)
                  -the old ONS gametype
                  -UI that gets the job done
                  -Priority based announcements. NOt delay **** we have now
                  -Taunts. it's frustrating how UT99 has better taunts
                  -THe arrows. OMG
                  -DM-Liandri(the most fun DM map there ever was)
                  -Go back to the plain tournament plot with world dominated by corporation story. Not this done-to-death save humanity BS
                  -I'm not liking this red and white theme. Bring back the blue and black

Comment

all the characters,maps and gamemodes from ut2004
                    but that might be a bit to much

Comment

i want drudge- for christmas :O

Comment

Assault mode.

Failing that, some kind of auto-balance for teams. Been playing far too many rounds recently when one team completely kicks *** and the round lasts all of 30 seconds (Warfare mode).

Comment

I would love to have my favorite skin back....MR. CROW!!!

Comment

Being able to play online

Comment

A better UI
                              Auto team balance
                              And mixing the teams together at the and of a match, right now it doesnt happen, so when you lose one match you will likely lose them all because the teams arent changing...

Comment

Working...
                              X