out of ammo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    On crowed Servers its not necessary to hear them, if you run away from them while shooting at him, someone other will shoot you in the back...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Downfall[AT] View Post
    how can you not hear the damned thing?

I can hear it all the way across the map
    audio quality not up to par on some systems

Leave a comment:

• replied
    how can you not hear the damned thing?

I can hear it all the way across the map

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by virax View Post
    Why would you do that?
    Haha well, I do play on 16 player pub. deathmatches every now and then, and you'll never know what lunatics might vote for that map.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Impact on overflown Servers with small Maps... No Skill necessary, just charge it up and keep running around.
    And by Default, the Enforcer has enough Ammo to kill one or two Opponents (with enough luck, a Enforcer is not a Redeemer), and there is enough Armory on every Map, so you wont run completely out of Ammo before you get killed.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by kaluro View Post
    If I'm playing a pub deathmatch game in lets say, biohazard - With 16 people playing.

I dare you say that I won't be forced to use the impact hammer then.
    Yeah, Impact Hammer on crowded servers (and especially Biohazard) is the number 1 choice. Won a match on this map with 40-10 kills or so just by playing Hammer only and randomly bumping into people with it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by kaluro View Post
    If I'm playing a pub deathmatch game in lets say, biohazard - With 16 people playing.

Why would you do that?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i swear, sometimes i cant hear the other persons impact hammer when i die from it. either that, or my integrated sound cant keep up.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I find it harder to use the impact hammer on the slo mo mutator than it is to play at normal speed

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Drudge- View Post
    Don't worry weapons and ammo are everywhere
    so you'll never be "forced" to use the impact hammer

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Don't worry weapons and ammo are everywhere
    so you'll never be "forced" to use the impact hammer

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Obscurite View Post
    If you can't find any form of ammo anywhere, you have a melee oriented weapon known as the impact hammer as last resort which is ironically the first choice weapon for a number of deathmatch junkies.
    People who have never received a "Jackhammer" reward before, are not worthy of unreal tournament.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by NINJA-SNIP3R View Post
    do you start off with it
    yes..................................

Leave a comment:

• replied
    do you start off with it

Leave a comment:

• replied
    If you can't find any form of ammo anywhere, you have a melee oriented weapon known as the impact hammer as last resort which is ironically the first choice weapon for a number of deathmatch junkies.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X