out of ammo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

out of ammo

ok im getting ut3 in 2 days but i want to know what happens when you run out of ammo for you starting gun the pistol. Because i herd you can't melee so what do you do look for ammo.

You can switch to the Impact Hammer, which has no ammo. It charges up by holding the left mouse button, and releases it's piston once you hit an enemy. Instant death most of the times.

It does require some skill to get close to someone in open-area maps though.

Comment

If you can't find any form of ammo anywhere, you have a melee oriented weapon known as the impact hammer as last resort which is ironically the first choice weapon for a number of deathmatch junkies.

Comment

do you start off with it

Comment

Originally posted by NINJA-SNIP3R View Post
          do you start off with it
          yes..................................

Comment

Originally posted by Obscurite View Post
            If you can't find any form of ammo anywhere, you have a melee oriented weapon known as the impact hammer as last resort which is ironically the first choice weapon for a number of deathmatch junkies.
            People who have never received a "Jackhammer" reward before, are not worthy of unreal tournament.

Comment

Don't worry weapons and ammo are everywhere
              so you'll never be "forced" to use the impact hammer

Comment

Originally posted by Drudge- View Post
                Don't worry weapons and ammo are everywhere
                so you'll never be "forced" to use the impact hammer
                If I'm playing a pub deathmatch game in lets say, biohazard - With 16 people playing.

I dare you say that I won't be forced to use the impact hammer then.

Comment

I find it harder to use the impact hammer on the slo mo mutator than it is to play at normal speed

Comment

i swear, sometimes i cant hear the other persons impact hammer when i die from it. either that, or my integrated sound cant keep up.

Comment

Originally posted by kaluro View Post
                      If I'm playing a pub deathmatch game in lets say, biohazard - With 16 people playing.

Why would you do that?

Comment

Originally posted by kaluro View Post

Yeah, Impact Hammer on crowded servers (and especially Biohazard) is the number 1 choice. Won a match on this map with 40-10 kills or so just by playing Hammer only and randomly bumping into people with it.

Comment

Impact on overflown Servers with small Maps... No Skill necessary, just charge it up and keep running around.
                          And by Default, the Enforcer has enough Ammo to kill one or two Opponents (with enough luck, a Enforcer is not a Redeemer), and there is enough Armory on every Map, so you wont run completely out of Ammo before you get killed.

Comment

Originally posted by virax View Post
                            Why would you do that?
                            Haha well, I do play on 16 player pub. deathmatches every now and then, and you'll never know what lunatics might vote for that map.

Comment

how can you not hear the damned thing?

I can hear it all the way across the map

Comment

Working...
                              X