PS3 wont read MODS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PS3 wont read MODS

I download the mods and transfer the mod over to the flash drive keeping the same directory structure. However when I try to import the mod under my content in unreal tournament, I get an error message saying there is nothing there to import.

Cause they're probably PC mods dumbass. PS3 doesn't = PC.

Only like 5 maps have been put on PS3 at this point in time.

Whats this "Gears of ****" and "**** of Rein" rot? Are you 12 or something? GoW is a great game, and Mr. Rein is an excellent company leader, who's ecstatic about his companies' projects.

Comment

they are ps3 mods dumbass

Comment

Originally posted by GearsOfTurd View Post
        they are ps3 mods dumbass
        Then that means your putting on your card wrong.

All you have to do is unpack the file, and what comes out of the unpacked file (it will be a folder that is labeled PS3) just drag and drop that in the main directory of your memory card. And it will work just fine.

Although right now, you are only able to do one at a time.

Comment

Make sure the card is formated for the FAT file system.

Comment

i unpacked the rar onto desktop then drag the ps3 folder onto the flash drive. the format is fat32 also i made sure and it still wont work

Comment

i had the same problem untill i find out how to do it right. here is how i did it the card has to have the folder in caps. like this
              PS3\SAVEDATA\BLUS30086-MODIMPORT\USERDATA.JAM

the userdata.jam is the file u download. so u have a ps3 folder and in that u have a savedata and in that folder so on soon till u have
              the userdata.jam in the blus300.... folder. it was so simple. when u press square it will find it. enjoy i got 5 download to work, now hoping
              that a split scree update will be posted.

Comment

got it now formated the flashdrive again and turned off autorun

Comment

Working...
                X