Two things...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    yes this was one of the things i was anticipating most of all...at least i was when i first heard about it

Leave a comment:

• replied
    YA, Saying it looks like ut1 denotes eye problems. But otherwise i agree: What happened to the ability to "Have some sort of conversational jibe with the bots"?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by egipitian View Post
    Also is the demo a real representation of the graphics? I changed it to the highest setting and still got something that looked like UT 99 and it wasn't good...what is the truth behind the demo because it doesn't look good...
    What are you running as far as hardware?

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Two things...

Two things...

Is there any update on Epic doing anything with the voice command they PROMISED us that would be in the game? Still upset about that and as a consumer I feel lied to...

Also is the demo a real representation of the graphics? I changed it to the highest setting and still got something that looked like UT 99 and it wasn't good...what is the truth behind the demo because it doesn't look good...

Epic, live up to what you said and give us those better voice commands and why in the world did you take the feature off where we could slide on the headset and actually speak to the bots? WHY did you make us think things would be better and then underdeliver and overpromise?

If there is anybody who knows did they just RUSH the game out and could not get the voice command to work and gave up?
Working...
X