Colored Messages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Messages, with only one aviable Color are NOT the Reason why the UT3-Community are so god **** small.
    And, of course, i dont care about the Color, in A Deathmatch, i dont have Time either to read them, no matter what they look like.
    It only takes away Space from your HUD.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Scheibenwischer
    And your point was..?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Scheibenwischer View Post
    I have no time to read those Messages, but i'm to lazy to turn it off.

And Ertr is right, there could no other Reason than missing colored Messages, thats the Reason why nobody plays it.
    Not because Crysis and CoD4 has been released a week before, nooo, and sure not because of a bunch of little Gameplay-issues, nooo, and by God, not because the UT2004-Players are crying all Day and Night about the Movement and/or missing Dodgejumping.
    Nooo, this reasons are far-fetched and stupid.
    Its cause of the Color. Maybe Epic should build an Option into the Menu that allows you to switch the Color of your Rocket-Launcher, i dont like Red either. Blue or Green would be nice. And i want Glitter in my Translocator-Trail, or i'm gonna quit playing UT3 forever!
    SEQUINS OR BUST.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I have no time to read those Messages, but i'm to lazy to turn it off.

And Ertr is right, there could no other Reason than missing colored Messages, thats the Reason why nobody plays it.
    Not because Crysis and CoD4 has been released a week before, nooo, and sure not because of a bunch of little Gameplay-issues, nooo, and by God, not because the UT2004-Players are crying all Day and Night about the Movement and/or missing Dodgejumping.
    Nooo, this reasons are far-fetched and stupid.
    Its cause of the Color. Maybe Epic should build an Option into the Menu that allows you to switch the Color of your Rocket-Launcher, i dont like Red either. Blue or Green would be nice. And i want Glitter in my Translocator-Trail, or i'm gonna quit playing UT3 forever!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I changed my death messages from:

Victim couldn't avoid the blast from Killer's shock combo.

to:

Killer | Shock Combo | Victim

Its a lot more readable and informative that way. I'd love to have those colors back.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    LOL please keep the kiddie-color-**** out of UT3..
    CD

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Ertr View Post
    Yes, noobs are pretty aggressive in defending their point of view, as ignorance is bliss.. They are also first to cry cheater at good players, or camper at hiding players in their beloved noUTcomp servers.

T@F

This sounds true. The solution herefore is to make better sports skins, like every sport in the world has. Since Epic failed in that, the solution is to make brightskins. And not whining. Blame Epic, not UTcomp.
    i don`t whine about it,i`ll just goto a different server.
    Also theres a few other muts i hated like anti tcc ect,but you could not run away from that one as 98% of servers had it in.
    I do agree though some skins could have been better,as some are harder to spot than others tbh.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yes, noobs are pretty aggressive in defending their point of view, as ignorance is bliss.. They are also first to cry cheater at good players, or camper at hiding players in their beloved noUTcomp servers.

T@F
    Them bright colours killed the look of the skins imo.
    This sounds true. The solution herefore is to make better sports skins, like every sport in the world has. Since Epic failed in that, the solution is to make brightskins. And not whining. Blame Epic, not UTcomp.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Ertr View Post
    UT had never colored messages. Thats one of the many many reasons why noone is playing it. UTcomp mutator added those, and it is flamed here by a low-to-none skilled crowd. (they usually get owned then they they join a good server with good players, hence they dislike it).

UT3 has CustomUT, probably has colored messages too. Search for it.
    Wtf,thats the most stupidest reply yet.
    omg i have red,blue,pink in my name i must be i337 :P

Also i had no trouble spotting them without using utcomp,infact i hated utcomp.
    Them bright colours killed the look of the skins imo.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Cleary View Post
    LMao
    --------
    Head Officially bitten off.
    Yes, that thing is called flaming and is usually cleaned and punished pretty fast on any regular forum. Here mods are full-time busy deleting opinions from non-content customers Epic doesnt want to face or hear. ( im not a banned account)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    You may be experiencing some echo effects though as you're in a basement.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    can anybody tell me how to talk on UT3 on ps3 I have a blue tooth?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Remind me again, how the hell does a cute gimmick like multi-coloured fun text determine a player's skill in any way, shape or form? Last time I checked, that was what twiddling the mouse/analog stick so your crosshair focused on the person you wanted to blow up was for, not rainbow names or magic honking hit sounds.

Ah well. Still, 'twas a smart move on Epic's part to make the skins plenty bright, thus completely ditching the "need" for those moronic "pro" brightskins which do little more than scar your retinas.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by kaluro View Post
    Why would you want colored messages?
    Why would you want to have chats in-game anyway?
    Why is it that I find your signature highly annoying?
    Also, I can't seem to pronounce your nickname properly.
    Last but not least, stop the breezerness, stick to regular colors.
    LMao
    --------
    Head Officially bitten off.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by martinblank View Post
    LOL.

FYI, UTcomp did suck.
    No further questions needed.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X