Colored Messages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ertr View Post
    Yes, noobs are pretty aggressive in defending their point of view, as ignorance is bliss.. They are also first to cry cheater at good players, or camper at hiding players in their beloved noUTcomp servers.

T@F

This sounds true. The solution herefore is to make better sports skins, like every sport in the world has. Since Epic failed in that, the solution is to make brightskins. And not whining. Blame Epic, not UTcomp.
    i don`t whine about it,i`ll just goto a different server.
    Also theres a few other muts i hated like anti tcc ect,but you could not run away from that one as 98% of servers had it in.
    I do agree though some skins could have been better,as some are harder to spot than others tbh.

Comment

LOL please keep the kiddie-color-**** out of UT3..
      CD

Comment

I changed my death messages from:

Victim couldn't avoid the blast from Killer's shock combo.

to:

Killer | Shock Combo | Victim

Its a lot more readable and informative that way. I'd love to have those colors back.

Comment

I have no time to read those Messages, but i'm to lazy to turn it off.

And Ertr is right, there could no other Reason than missing colored Messages, thats the Reason why nobody plays it.
          Not because Crysis and CoD4 has been released a week before, nooo, and sure not because of a bunch of little Gameplay-issues, nooo, and by God, not because the UT2004-Players are crying all Day and Night about the Movement and/or missing Dodgejumping.
          Nooo, this reasons are far-fetched and stupid.
          Its cause of the Color. Maybe Epic should build an Option into the Menu that allows you to switch the Color of your Rocket-Launcher, i dont like Red either. Blue or Green would be nice. And i want Glitter in my Translocator-Trail, or i'm gonna quit playing UT3 forever!

Comment

Originally posted by Scheibenwischer View Post
            I have no time to read those Messages, but i'm to lazy to turn it off.

And Ertr is right, there could no other Reason than missing colored Messages, thats the Reason why nobody plays it.
            Not because Crysis and CoD4 has been released a week before, nooo, and sure not because of a bunch of little Gameplay-issues, nooo, and by God, not because the UT2004-Players are crying all Day and Night about the Movement and/or missing Dodgejumping.
            Nooo, this reasons are far-fetched and stupid.
            Its cause of the Color. Maybe Epic should build an Option into the Menu that allows you to switch the Color of your Rocket-Launcher, i dont like Red either. Blue or Green would be nice. And i want Glitter in my Translocator-Trail, or i'm gonna quit playing UT3 forever!
            SEQUINS OR BUST.

Comment

Scheibenwischer
              And your point was..?

Comment

Messages, with only one aviable Color are NOT the Reason why the UT3-Community are so god **** small.
                And, of course, i dont care about the Color, in A Deathmatch, i dont have Time either to read them, no matter what they look like.
                It only takes away Space from your HUD.

Comment

Working...
                X