No announcement yet.

UT3 Warfare Community Site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The bottom theme is the best one, sad it isn't default.

Comment

Just curious, which one are you talking about? Between me and another person we see the themes in a different order on that list.

Comment

"UTNewDef"

Comment

I use the UT3 Theme.

Nice to see IRC on there for our UT3Pug channel

Comment

Sunday Warfare Night at ZeroFrag.com

We have 2 new maps to Test tonight. You will need to download these maps to be able to play in the Warfare Night.

Go to my Sunday Warfare Night Post
            http://zerofrag.com/index.php?topic=67.30

Enjoy Life and hope to see you there.

Comment

great community. it is a good place to go to learn more about the game and chat with players, map makers, etc.

Comment

Pug night last night was a blast, a lot of the community met up to have some great games and do a bit of organized playtime.

Comment

Yay, glad to hear you had some pug fun, our pickup on justwarfare went quite well too recently. Seems we all get enough practise for the big clash of the continents. :P

Comment

Sundays Warfare Pug night was awesome with 20 peeps in vent having a blast.
                    We bumped the server up to 28 slots and 4 specs, it plays very smooth.

I have 4 new maps on the server and you will need to head over to www.zerofrag.com to get the maps. They are on the home page.

Primeval SE Beta 1
                    Dawn Revisited Beta 2
                    Snakebite RC3
                    Sentinals RC2

The maps looks awesome and I want to thank the map makers.

Soon a new patch 2 will be here to fix alot.
                    Then the maps we build will be all on the severs and a Huge OMG Heaven.

We been getting more peeps stopping into Zerofrag.com

I've been busy building unrealgamingleague.com ladder.

Comment

The Vipers Warfare Pug Server has been updated to Patch2Beta1.
                      I have changed the password to this server and locked it down.

Note the Zerofrag and PHX Public servers have been patched back to 1.1
                      and running with no problems.

We have good players in these server and hope to see you there.

Comment

If you guys get on voice comm and play, then your "Pug night" might be fun and worthwhile. Maybe I'll have to come check out your community sometime.

Do you guys have an IRC channel on Gameradius?

Comment

Originally posted by Sourpuss View Post
                          If you guys get on voice comm and play, then your "Pug night" might be fun and worthwhile. Maybe I'll have to come check out your community sometime.

Do you guys have an IRC channel on Gameradius?
                          Here is the thread for the Sunday thing, including vent info. Dozinator will usually list the custom maps that might be played each Sunday at the end of this thread so ppl can dl them ahead of time. Def worth the trouble if you want to try a new flavor of Warfare map. The map downloads should be available in the zerofrag Maproom forum.

I will say that there is a justwarfare vs zerofrag (US vs Euro) game coming up and we might be practicing for that tonight, but stop by anyhoo. Practice usually ends up a psuedoPUG anyways.

Most of us are the remnants of the 2k4 NA Competitive ONS community that carried over to UT3. We all use voip. #ut3war on GR and Quakenet. Played plenty of ONS pugs. Oh, yea, and we all like lolvehikals. :P

Comment

Working...
                          X