weapon binding anyone have a clue?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

weapon binding anyone have a clue?

Ok i have played the single player and beat it with weapons as they are but now i want to get with the program and there is not way without proper weapon binding, how the heck do you do them in this game.. thanks happy whatever you celebrate...

Go to "Settings" --> Input --> keys and then you can bind the weapons to whatever keys you want.

Comment

Thanks for the reply but that is not weapon bindings i need multiple bindings on the same key ,like this alias

Aliases[32]=(Command="Getweapon Xweapons.Sniperrifle | getweapon XWeapons.Shockrifle | getweapon XWeapons.RocketLauncher | set input mousewheelup mu1",Alias="mu2")

or like these binds

Q=SwitchWeapon 10 .switches to translocator
      R=pipedswitchweapon 8 | pipedswitchweapon 3 .switches between Mine layer and avirl in Onslaught
      MiddleMouse=switchweapon 1 | button altfire | altfire | onrelease switchtolastweapon . brings out shieldgun and activates it when let go switches to last weapon so when you fall just press middle mouse down out pops shield hit the ground let it go and you are at your last weapon.

Comment

They still haven't implemented piped binds. Sucks, because I'm used to having a couple pairs of weapons piped.

Comment

Hmmmm lol well i could not find it anywhere but just figured i missed something how the h__ll you supposed to play multiplayer without weapon bionds? this makes no sense at all in fact it s_cks!

Comment

This works with keys that are not used in the game.

http://forums.epicgames.com/showpost...7&postcount=32

But if you want to use existing keys you have to unbind them first.

Comment

Thanks zoo

Comment

Here you go Magwa:

http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=594419

Comment

Thanks Rowdy Yates

Comment

Working...
                  X