Unreal Warfare maps in campaign impossible due to horrible allied AI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unreal Warfare maps in campaign impossible due to horrible allied AI

In order to beat the Unreal Warfare maps in campaign I have to resort to casual difficulty. I play on hard, rather easily, for everything else. But with the new focus on orbs, and idiot team mates who grab the orb before I can and then promptly get themselves killed every five seconds. I'm not saying I COULDN'T beat warfare on higher difficulties if I tried hard enough-- but it's to the point where it just isn't fun. The difficulty is more a matter of getting the orb from your ********* teammates-- not fighting difficult opponents. And this remains even on lower difficulties. Doing both simultaneously is ridiculous.

There needs to be a way to force your allies to stay the hell away from the orb, or to give it to you when you're nearby. Blah.

I found that if you tell your teammates to cover you they will drop the orb. Then I will go pick it up. :-) Also in those matches where you are out numbered you have to direct your team on what to do. I usually set them defend after I take a node.

Comment

I just turned on godmode to get through horrible single player maps.

Comment

I guess that works too

Comment

Working...
        X