Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by mikeinjersey View Post
    cool thanks... are there little secrets like this on every map? would be cool if someone made a tutorial.... but then everyone would know and it wouldnt be a secret anymore.
    All of us who have been playing UT for any length of time already know to look out for stuff like this anyway. Its never a secret to us.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    That bell rings so the other players know where to place the shock combo

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Just learn the trick of lift jumping Imagine the momentum of the lift and jump just before it stops and it'll fling you up into the air. After a while you'll find it hard not to jump on every single lift. Finding little tricks here and there

Leave a comment:

• replied
    cool thanks... are there little secrets like this on every map? would be cool if someone made a tutorial.... but then everyone would know and it wouldnt be a secret anymore.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by btcomm View Post
    Yeah, screw ringing the bell them's yummy's vilez up der.

hehe
    haha, heck yeah! And its amazing how quickly you can get 199 health from those babies up there. Seems they regenerate every minuet or so.

Kill a few people, lose a little health..and fill it right back up!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by leukoplast View Post
    Jump at the exact right moment when the lift starts taking you up, and it will fling you up there.

But I love going up there, cause not many know how to do it, and I always get the extra health
    Yeah, screw ringing the bell them's yummy's vilez up der.

hehe

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Jump at the exact right moment when the lift starts taking you up, and it will fling you up there.

But I love going up there, cause not many know how to do it, and I always get the extra health

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Jump when the lift goes up.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Ringing the bell on Rising Sun

Ringing the bell on Rising Sun

Can someone tell me how to ring the bell on Rising Sun? Its at the center of the map. I've seen people get up there by the bell and ring it.. how do u do this?
Working...
X