2 players on 1 PS3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 players on 1 PS3?

I have been told by the staff a Gamestop that Unreal 3 can be played by 2 people on the same PS3 when online such as in Halo when more then one person is playing online with the same consol, however i cant find this feature myself so im guessing its not true. Can anyone clearify this for me? Is it even possible to play 2 player offline on the PS3?

Originally posted by deathbydiablo View Post
    I have been told by the staff a Gamestop that Unreal 3 can be played by 2 people on the same PS3 when online such as in Halo when more then one person is playing online with the same consol, however i cant find this feature myself so im guessing its not true. Can anyone clearify this for me? Is it even possible to play 2 player offline on the PS3?
    Can't be done... it's only 1 player game, like on PC

Comment

Can't be done. He lied to you, go back and tell him how stupid he is.

Comment

Originally posted by Exghoulfiend View Post
        And that he owe you 400$... it might work

Comment

lol not possible, dont listen to the ppl at gamestop they tend to be wrong

Comment

2 Players CAN play on the same PS3. Just not at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by Exghoulfiend View Post
              It's not a lie! One person can control movement, and the other can aim and fire!

Comment

yea, dont listen to the people at gamestop. i went in to pick up ut3 on launch day and the guy said it was delayed til March and being released with the 360 version. what a douche.

Comment

Lol the title of this thread reminded me of 2 girls and 1 cup....

Comment

nitrous, that's just gross... well not as gross as 2 girls 1 finger but still gross.

Comment

Working...
                    X