Warfare - Overtime?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Warfare - Overtime?!?!

When I am in a warfare match, and it reaches overtime, what are the targets I am suppose to attack. I've tried shotting at everything during overtime, and I never seem to subtract many points from the enemy's "health."

What are the best things to attack during overtime to maximize damage?

The game continues in overtime, except that both cores now slowly start to loose health every second. The more nodes you have the faster it goes at the enemys core. and you can still attack it in overtime. Its just a way to end a game.

Comment

Sounds like you're not attacking the enemy core.

Comment

Originally posted by motopsycho650 View Post
        Originally posted by Taboen View Post
        The more nodes you have the faster it goes at the enemys core. ....
        I guess that because of what Taboen said, it depends on the situation. What are you spawning closest to? Do you have a node you can repair or build? Are they alll holed up at their base with undefended nodes?

If your core has less health than theirs when entering OT, you can't just play the node-numbers game, because you are going to drain your core before they are.

If the cores are both at the same health, than you don't necessarily even have to get to their core. You can play the node-numbers game and just make sure you have more nodes built than they do.

So either build as many as you can, or destroy as many of theirs as you can. Getting to their core is ideal, but not required to win in all cases.

Comment

Originally posted by motopsycho650 View Post
          Nodes. If you can't get the core itself, just capture as many nodes as you can.
          That kills the enemy core during overtime.

Comment

controlling more nodes than the other side will cause their core to take damage faster

Comment

Working...
            X