Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New patch bug : Many players added in campaign CTF

Hi guys,

I already completed campaign before installing 1.1 patch. and i unlocked all chapters. Now i saw the patch 1.1 released in news and i downloaded and installed it. After installing i replayed last chapter in campaign, but i stopped playing at second CTF match of last chapter(The sandstorm one CTF), i saw that there were many players added with the nick "player" on both red and blue team. No buggy game ever happened for me before installing patch, but after i installed it. I found this many players on both team with nick "player".

Is patch still Work in progress?

-Jake.

This happened to me too. The teams have 4 extra "player" names in the f1 score roster.

They don't appear as bots in-game though.

Comment

yeah but new patch seems to so buggy.....new bot are hard to spec... their cloths are so matched to background walls and no glow or shiny glare on cloths. so very hard to spot them and improved AI is good. but what the about simple crosshair? i want changable crosshair like ut2k4 and should be in game instead of changing it .ini files. Hope to see new patch soon. Epic, do start working on this. i wanna see ut3 in wcg 2008.

Comment

Working...
      X