Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why the **** is Novice so hard one Warfare?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why the **** is Novice so hard one Warfare?

Dude its so freakin hard i go back and forth to the nodes. o **** is that anooying. can some1 gimme advice?

Maybe its because bots are trying to do your bidding. *trying*

Comment

you can tell them to do stuff, im not sure if they will do it that well..
      I wish you can tell bots to camp with vehicles, itll make things so much easier

Comment

Best strategy in Warfare and vCTF bot matches is to tell your team mates to focus on one task while you handle everthing else. In the campaign, I found the most succesful strategy was basically just to tell them all to attack until we got to the enemy prime and then held the prime myself or with one other bot (telling him to COVER ME) while the rest of the team focused on the core.

Comment

If you're playing the Campaign, it's because your opponents are not Novice. The campaign gradually ramps up the skill level of your opponents. It's like Malcolm going Godlike on you after just two kills in UT2004 even if you play on Novice. Plus your team is usually outnumbered in the campaign, which isn't so much of a problem in TDM (less free frags for your opponents) but is really bad in Warfare.

The other thing is that bots are pretty accurate with vehicles, and they don't suffer their usual 50% movement reduction in vehicles. That makes especially Novice bots quite a bit more deadly in vehicles.

Comment

Working...
          X