PS3 UT3 Only Released In NA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PS3 UT3 Only Released In NA?

Europe and Australia won't get it till 2008 right?

Yeh, i think so to.

Comment

And in Australia you have to pay out of your **** for games - regardless of how strong our dollar is compared to US, we still have to pay around double.

Comment

Isn't importing cheaper for you guys anyways?

Comment

Hell yeah it is, i got a copy from the yanks at around $65 + $15 postage and handling. Which is still cheaper than waiting for it to be released here and paying $119.95 for it. They think we're rich or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Baldewing View Post
            Hell yeah it is, i got a copy from the yanks at around $65 + $15 postage and handling. Which is still cheaper than waiting for it to be released here and paying $119.95 for it. They think we're rich or something.
            It's tax for living in one of the top 5 countries for Human Development.

Comment

man l'm ordering from play-asia and got it very cheap $77.95 lol but hate the wait still waitng for it now its been about a week now
              its gona be out in Aus around Feb

add me PSN ID anonymoushooter

Comment

Originally posted by Ice-G View Post
                man l'm ordering from play-asia and got it very cheap $77.95 lol but hate the wait still waitng for it now its been about a week now
                its gona be out in Aus around Feb

add me PSN ID anonymoushooter
                If you live in Australia and you are or have imported UT3 from USA then please add me to your PSN.

My copy will arrive on December 29

my PSN ID = WisdomWarrior

Comment

Working...
                X