• Show
Clear All

Does ut3 seem blurred?

Does ut3 seem blurred?
    Everything seems very watery to me.

Or am i missing a setting?

You have to turn off the blur.

Comment

Easiest way to disable it is turn World Detail to 1.

There are however ini tweaks but I am too lazy to look it up for you as I am writing an essay at this very moment.

Comment

Set world and texture as high as you normally do, then do these .ini tweaks. It'll sharpen right up. You'll get better performance, too.

Comment

PS3 or PC?

Comment

If you just turn off Depth of Field in the UTEngine.ini that one fix will eliminate all that in one fell swoop.

Comment

they are talking about .ini so windows

Comment

Am I the only person who loves the depth of Field, Bloom Effect and muted Colour Palette in this game???

Comment

Originally posted by ElDiablo2k3 View Post
                  Am I the only person who loves the depth of Field, Bloom Effect and muted Colour Palette in this game???
                  I like it. I have everything turned to max on my system.

Comment

Originally posted by ElDiablo2k3 View Post
                    I love the way it looks. I run it at 4/4(would use 5/5 if my pc could handle it). I remember when using the demo I cut Depth of Field off to disable the bloom(just to see how it looked) and the game looked just awful(like a game from 98 or something). I can't see why people don't like the graphics.

Comment

I love the effects as well. The prevalence of great bloom negates the need for most AA, and in general makes UE3 games look much better and perform better than the competition.

I just want some full-fledged motion blur...

Comment

Working...
                      X