Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by Jubis.Moonjuice View Post
    OMG, are you talking about the times when you grapple onto a bot-stolen vehicle, then jump in, but realise that you'd rather drive and have the bot be your gunner, but when you hit '1' the bot gets out?!?!

~Jubis
    I'm talking about all the vehicles I find abandoned all over the place. lol

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Jubis.Moonjuice View Post
    Hmm, i'll try it now and get back to you, but I'm thinking that they may have restricted it to campaign/instant action, because the bots would be taking commands from EVERYONE in an online match ...

~Jubis
    it`s only for offline anyway.
    It`s would never work in an online game for reason you just said.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hmm, i'll try it now and get back to you, but I'm thinking that they may have restricted it to campaign/instant action, because the bots would be taking commands from EVERYONE in an online match ...

~Jubis

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I think this is one of those things that didn't make it into the "$50 retail beta" version of UT3...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by cel4145
    I'm looking for the one that yells at them, "DON'T ABANDON THE VEHICLE."
    OMG, are you talking about the times when you grapple onto a bot-stolen vehicle, then jump in, but realise that you'd rather drive and have the bot be your gunner, but when you hit '1' the bot gets out?!?!

~Jubis

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by JUNGLIST MOVEMENT View Post
    are there any "hidden" voice commands for bots to commit suicide?
    I'm looking for the one that yells at them, "DON'T ABANDON THE VEHICLE."

Leave a comment:

• replied
    are there any "hidden" voice commands for bots to commit suicide?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hmm
    I cannot get it to work,anyone had any luck?

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Bot voice commands??

Bot voice commands??

From http://liandri.beyondunreal.com/Unreal_Tournament_3
    UT3 will bring major advances in the artificial intelligence that controls UT bots, as well as the way in which players communicate with them. UT3 players will be able to give bots specific orders using their own voices. Whereas in UT or UT2004 you'd use the voice menu to tell your bots to "attack", you can now give orders like "there's a sniper on the tower, go get him". Bots will also respond to particular questions. For example, if you asked "is there anyone in the cave?", they might reply "no, the cave is clear". this function is very buggy and you must speak with a clear northern american accent.
    UT3 bots' personalities will also make them better suited to different in-game tasks.
    So uh, anyone actually tried the voice commands for bots? And is there a formal list for what we can do? I've always had anger-management issues when a bot takes the orb or flag, and you can't steal it off of them (unless it's an open, outside map and you're okay with manta-pushing them off the edge).

~Jubis
Working...
X