Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First User Created Content for UT3 PS3 is released!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thx for some fresh things to do.

Comment

Problems Here Too...

Originally posted by MurdurMan View Post
      I have been trying to load stuff for hours now... I have tried to download from the PS3 browser but it wont find my usb flash drive..... I have also tried to set up the ps3\savedata\blus30086-modimport (all in caps) and the ps3 cant find my flash drive...I have watched every video out there and still no luck.... I just bought a 1 gig sandisk u3 yesterday..... just need help please!!!!!

I'm having problems loading the maps/mods too. I've followed all instructions, I've used two separate USB Drives, a Crucial Gizmo 4GB and a Pocketec 20 GB external drive with nothing on it but the path ps3\savedata\blus30086-modimport and the USERDATA.JAM file. My PS3 finds my drives with no problems, but refuses to find the data. WTH?

Comment

install it in the root of the drive IE
        My computer>Usb Device (go into it by double clicking) Place the USERDATA.JAM File there.

Comment

those maps look awesome

Comment

hey...i tried like 10 times last night to import these maps into my ps3....i did just as instructed....the whole file structure and whatnot...and UTIII still couldnt find ANY files on the flash drive. when i went into my XMB to view the save files, it said the data is corrupted.....is that the problem?

Comment

Post #469 says it all. Since the patch release for PS3, the file structure has changed and you should just have the userdata.jam file at the root of your storage device and NOT in the full path that you had to use for the original version.
              Hope this helps.

Comment

thanks for the update...i will try that now

Comment

ooo..i have another q....theres this mutator called action cam..when i went to play this one online map it said it was downloading the cam cuz i dont have it...yet it is not in my mutator list in the game now....was that just a temp download?

Comment

The mutators are only temp downloaded ( cant use them on your own server or while offline ), soon as the cache is cleared you will have to redownload them.
                    if you want them to stay in your user content and be able to use them on your own servers or while you play offline, you will have to download them from a website and install them yourself!!

Comment

Working...
                    X