voices of taunts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

voices of taunts

Can the booming voices of taunts that occur when you die, etc be disabled? I am about the buy the game, but I find those voices vulgar and annoying.

I would get the PS3 version.

Originally posted by jpzsports View Post
    Can the booming voices of taunts that occur when you die, etc be disabled? I am about the buy the game, but I find those voices vulgar and annoying.

I would get the PS3 version.
    Vulgar? lol

Have you never played Counter Strike, Unreal Tournament, or Quake before?

Comment

I think you can turn taunts off? Anyone confirm that? I keep them on as a way to be more in tune with what's going on but I think I remember seeing an option to disable them.

Comment

I actually like those sounds

Comment

Originally posted by kaluro View Post
          I actually like those sounds
          Game sticks to its roots.

Comment

Yeah i like taunts, makes you seem more cocky lol and dont know if you can turn them off or not

Comment

Hunter becomes preeeey!!

Comment

There's no stock way to disable those taunts in the PC version, I expect it's the same on PS3.

It's easy to make a mutator to disable them on PC. Last I read there were supposed to be mod making tools in the works for PS3. If/when that happens such a mutator could no doubt be produced for PS3 as well.

Of course Epic could add in various little functionalities via a patch or something. Assuming they don't though, you're looking at mods.

Comment

lower the taunt volume completely

Comment

Working...
                  X