Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How old are you? When did u start playng?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

0-10 are playing Counter Strike. Duh.

Comment

24, been playing since late 1999.

Comment

I am 22, been playing pc games since wolf 3d. Been playing Unreal since well...unreal. Played every unreal game ever released. <3 unreal

Comment

I am 30 although I didn't get into computer games till I was in my early 20's. I was to busy hanging out and screwing hot chicks. But I missed the Nes, Snes, megadrive, N64, Amiga's, etc....

Comment

Originally posted by Trailboss3 View Post
            I'm 41 and this was my first console in 1976.
            Hockey, Tennis and Smash FTW

[shot]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v128/trailboss3/8MagnavoxOdyssey300.jpg[/shot]
            I remember my parents having parties and people playing one of those, and the old wooden Atari thing, it wasn't for kids back then, well not me and my brother, we had Star Wars toys, and transformers.

Comment

Hit 27 last month. My earliest gaming experience was playing Jupiter Lander on my Dad's Commadore 64. Still remember the music and sounds too. The irony was my parents, well mainly my Mom, would never get me a game system like the Atari, Super NES, etc. Instead I grew up on computers. Thanks Dad!! Had a few side-scrolling games on our... - I think it was a 286 or something like that. What we got after the C64 anyways. Id software (I worship them) got the 3-d game industry snowball rolling with Wolfenstein 3-d. And the rest is history.
              A little phrase about myself that I put together a long time ago:
              "Any time not spent eating, working or getting a good nights rest is considered valuable gaming time."
              I do have a full-time job but aside from that I'm one of those "cave people".

Comment

Began playing computer the day I was able to, my first word even was "Computer" (No ****) = P

So, been playing computer since about 1994-95, I started unreal in 2002, with the Unreal 99 I think, then moved on to UT2k3 when it came out, had loads of fun, considering to pick up UT3 too (Hope to get it for christmas ^^)

Comment

26. I played right from the UT99 demo and then UT99 for about 2.5 years - mainly CTF.

After that I stopped playing and haven't really played a FPS for more than a month for about 5-6 years. So I'm slowly getting some skills back, but its taking some time

Comment

im 17 and started with u1

Comment

26, been playing Unreal since the first Unreal. I anticipated it for a long time and have a VHS of some of the first videos off my TV out.

I believe I've played every Unreal game (both PCs and consoles), and most if not all Epic games, back as far as stuff like Jill of the Jungle.

However, when UT99 first came out I didn't get it right away because my PC was nowhere near good enough to run it well at the time.

Comment

Started with the first. Must've been 9, wow it's hard to imagine that much time has passed.

Comment

i'm 28, and just started playing, uh, last week, when the game came out on the PS3. lol.

what sold me on Unreal Tournament 3, was the modding aspect. i'm really excited to see what the PC users cook up, and for Epic to finally release the PS3 tools to modders, so they can start cooking files for the PS3 users.

i usually play single player, as i'm not a big online gamer, but Unreal Tournament 3 is fun enough so that i joined a few games last night. when it comes to online gaming, i can't stand some of the whiners and nasally voiced teenagers, but i do play Warhawk a lot, and that game is a lot of fun, and is much slower-paced than Unreal (unless you're in a Warhawk, or in a match with 32 players; then it's quite chaotic and frantic).

i play PC games occasionally, but i'm a console gamer at heart, and i always will be.

i certainly don't regret picking up UT3, though. lots of fun.

Comment

36 years old. I started playing Pong, Breakout, Missle Command, Space Invaders, Pac Man and all those games when they came out, on consoles and in arcades, and started playing various PC games on a C64 and PC in the early 80's.

Comment

I'm 34. I played UT first, offline only, and then went online with UT2003. I've played computer and console games for over 20 years.

Comment

Been playing this series since the first Unreal came out. Started playing video games around when Pong came out.

Never played a wide variety of the things, but I do get attached to the ones I like.

Comment

Working...
                                X