Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How old are you? When did u start playng?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

28. Played text adventures 'n' ***** back in the day. Played the Unreal games since Unreal.

(By the way, "immortal" should be an extra attribute, not a poll option, since you can be immortal and still a certain age, so far)

Comment

17. Played a lot of botmatch in unreal 1. never played the actual story though. still planning on doing so

Comment

23 years old, and have been playing since the first Unrealtournament back in 1999.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnout View Post
          Do you talk about yourself in third person all the time?
          Nothing wrong with it, even Julius Caesar did that. :P

Comment

25 and got my first system (NES) when I was 3

Comment

ooh lets share

35 - played my first PC video game in 1982 on a Radio Shack TSR80 model 3 - monitor, keyboard, and two 5 inch floppy drives all in one big gray box. (I couldn't say how young I was when I played my first arcade game).

My first game came in a big "zip lock" type bag. B/W graphics, spaceship and enemies were typography symbols. Lots of typing in photon torpedo coordinates, and warp jump coordinates. It was the sheot man.

Played the first Unreal (and at the time it was!) but UT2K3 was the first of the series I played online.

Battlezone (the FPS/RTS hybrid) was the first game I ever played online, 1997.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnout View Post
                Do you talk about yourself in third person all the time?

/Exit acquired the above-mentioned filthy habit some years ago on the old UT forum

Comment

I'm 23 now (almost 24 though) and my first Unreal-experience was UT'99.
                  First game I ever played was some Mario-ripoff on the commodore64.

Comment

31 been playing since UT99.

Comment

25. Since 99.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleary View Post
                        am 17 bin playing since ut1999
                        i am 17 too and i played ut2003 and 3

Comment

Originally posted by Froooooom View Post
                          I'm 23 now (almost 24 though) and my first Unreal-experience was UT'99.
                          First game I ever played was some Mario-ripoff on the commodore64.
                          Great Gina Sisters.... indeed it was a Mario rip-off. But Mario was a utter rip-off of numerous platform games before it on the Spectrum and c64.

I'm 29, played Unreal's since 98. First computer game that my parents recall letting me loose on was back in 81 but they cant remember what it was (sighs) I assume it was somthing along the lines of pong, space invaders or snake.
                          Systems that I have owned over the years ZX81, Spectrum 48k, Spectrum 128k, C64, Acorn, BBC Micro, Amstrad cpc, Atari ST, Amiga 500, Amiga 1200, nes, snes, megadrive(genesis), n64, xbox, wii. PC’s from 286 onwards.
                          fav system Amiga 500, worst system xbox.

Comment

I'm 41 and this was my first console in 1976.
                            Hockey, Tennis and Smash FTW

[shot]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v128/trailboss3/8MagnavoxOdyssey300.jpg[/shot]

Comment

Originally posted by Trailboss3 View Post
                              I'm 41 and this was my first console in 1976.
                              Hockey, Tennis and Smash FTW

[shot]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v128/trailboss3/8MagnavoxOdyssey300.jpg[/shot]
                              That is hilarious ... I am also 41 and started my gaming career with this beauty also in '76 (great year wasn't it ... to be 10 again *sigh*):
                              [shot]http://www.thegameconsole.com/fairchildchannelf.jpg[/shot]

I can't tell you how many hours I spent on this thing ... wow I can't believe how far graphics and gameplay have come since that time. When planes where one solid chunky colored block like that that shot 'blocks' for bullets ... to these amazing vehicles in this game. And to think if it wasn't for UT2K3 I probably would have never been attracted to PC gaming outside of solitaire.

Comment

Originally posted by AnubanUT2 View Post
                                That is hilarious ... I am also 41 and started my gaming career with this beauty also in '76 (great year wasn't it ... to be 10 again *sigh*):
                                I hear ya Anuban.

Comment

Working...
                                X