Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How old are you? When did u start playng?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm 21 , i play since UT '99 .

Comment

im 19. i started with ut99... but only began in 2001. ut99 was as far as i can remember, my first experience in the FPS genre. ever since then i have been obsessed with the unreal series and have spent as much time playing it as i have in the editor, which is a **** long amount of time.

Comment

24 here, been playing since UT99.

Comment

40 next month!
          Started with a 2 game black and white console (squash and tennis )
          Moved onto an Atari 16 (Pac-man, Embargo)
          NES (Super Mario Bros )
          Megadrive
          Back to PC (Doom, Wolfenstein, Dune) and been upgrading PC ever since.

Comment

i also played from the beginning of UT series. BTW i am 37. This game rocks

Comment

34, playing UT since 99 (Unreal since 98).

Comment

53 - and glad to see I ain't the oldest one here . . . lol. Been playing since computers were invented it seems like - started on a CoCo2 (Radio Shack Color Computer) - got my 1st AT(XT?? - can't remember - happens over 50) in '87, been playin' online games since DOOM (All versions - DWANGO - if anyone remembers that???), Tribes(2), Quake (All versions), UT (All versions), been a fun bunch of decades . . . hope to see more decades too!

Comment

I'm 21, never really played it on the PC like insanely but enjoyed it. I prefer it on console.

Comment

Started playing Unreal & then Unreal 99 at about 18 never stopped

Comment

A player of UT from the start, I am remarkably wholesome at the age of 34.

/Exit is mature

Comment

Originally posted by Exit View Post
                        /Exit is mature

My condolences.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnout View Post
                          My condolences.
                          No, no, I like it. It adds a pleasant ruggedness to my character.

/Exit is pleased by the view in the mirror.

Comment

Do you talk about yourself in third person all the time?

Comment

Originally posted by JeauxBleaux View Post
                              I was beginning to panic, thinking I was the oldest, but then I saw Magwa at 57, he's got 5 years on me.

I started FPS with Wolfenstein, then Spear of Destiny, then Hexen, then Doom, Doom II, Doom III, Quake, Quake II, UT2K4 and now UT3... I have been killing online since Doom in 1993.

Y'all are a bunch of kids, by and large, and I'm truly surprised there aren't more older players. Or perhaps, the older players just don't come in to forums.
                              For me the best part of playing at 50 years old is my 46 year old wife is a big player too. She has her own rig. We often played CTF on the same team and were able to help each other out being in the same room, side by side...

Woot...

Comment

cool brundlefly!!
                                36 here! been playing since '82 (C64 and zx spectrum days) and yeah played UT99 all the way up to this one!
                                (my fave online game of old though was kingpin and the CTF spinoff bagman!! )

Comment

Working...
                                X