Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How old are you? When did u start playng?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Archon3 View Post
    I turned 18 this year. Been playing pc since 7 or 8. Been playing UT since 1999..with, you guessed it..UT 99! Always been my favourite games..except for system shock 2. Still cant beat that.
    Ut99 Released in 1999 right? how can you be 18 then?

Comment

26. started with UT then played 2k3 and 2k4 not as much as the original but still pretty much. now ut3 <3

Comment

54,32,27,18 hut hut hut....[an Payton gits sacked] i'm one of them thar numbs...

played in 1998 first time......took 4 weeks to get through the first Unreal to the end. and then there was something called a, Deathmatch there!.....phew, i was to wore out to do it. came back the next day and have been addicted to DM since.

Comment

I played Unreal Single Player in 98. UT in 99 (never went online with UNREAL).

My online gaming history prior to UT.

TRIBES --> QUAKE 3 -->UT and 8 years later still UT with a handful of other games played here and there in between UT sessions.

Comment

Played UT99 when i was 16,then played Unreal 1,UT2003,UT2004,Unreal 2 and UT3.
            But really started playing at 9, with gamegear (Mickey->Sonic,...), after megadrive then PC...

Comment

**** I'm glad to see a few old folks like me! I'm 44, been playing Unreal games since the day the first Unreal game came out. Bought a Voodoo 2 shortly thereafter and the rest is history...

Comment

35..started out with atari , went to arcades, moved to pc, then ut 99 came out... and here i am

Comment

Been playing Unreal since the original, went onto UT and have purchased (yes, with real money) every game in the series apart from U2 and the xbox's UC versions.

Personally I think the series is typically as close to art and awe you'll get at the time of each release.

Comment

Some of you may recall a very old clan of friends. Close friends. Old friends. (ODC)! Out name says it all! ODC = OLD DUDE (DAMES) CLAN! We may not all be as close as we were, but somewhere inside each member lays the want and desire to continue. Miss you guys, see you soon!

P.S. I AM OLD!

Comment

POO Clan ut99 Face Classic. 2H2H

Comment

Originally posted by Bersy View Post
                        Pff.. God knows nothing beats UTGOTY.
                        Actually God had UT3 in a perfect form. However, when he inspired Epic to make it for Earthlings, they screwed up

Comment

Been playing the Unreal series since '99. Long time fan in other words...

Oh, and I'm 24.

Comment

33, been playing since the first unreal, though it was Marathon that got me in to fps games.
                            Played in a couple of clans on ut99, but was never that good

Comment

I'm 20, and have been playing Unreal since the UT demo in 1999.

Comment

I'm 20 and play since Unreal 1 (played the botmatches). First online match was in UT1 in the map Curse, and it became one of my favorite games (and map). When UT2003 came out I realy loved it. Played it for a long time and became very good at it (DM with gamespeed 1.20).

I played alot on the clan-servers from "Mokum-X" (since they had MANY custom maps and other cool stuff). In the last year I played 2K4 alot, i mainly played Instagib with a modified gun and gamespeed 1.20 in the Mokum-X Clan and I was very good at it. I was number one in their serverrankings ad had the best FPH. I played in GGMJ as well.

Now in UT3 I play in the [HEAD] server because they are one of the only servers with custom-maps, customUT1a and a nice fast 'instagib' gun (it is instagib, but lookslike a sniperrifle). Mokum-X has a server too now, alot of skilled people are playing in there.

My username was in 2k3/2k4: Kbendannydeman
                                In UT3: Dannydeman

Comment

Working...
                                X