Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How old are you? When did u start playng?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm 18. Started playing UT2004 after seeing a friend play UT2003. Been addicted since.

Comment

37 here,
      Been playing UT on and off since the original game.

(started playing video games in 77'... RIP Atari 2600!)

Comment

Im 27.

Been playing since the first Unreal, I mastered UT'99 and played LMS Insta/CTF for years, even after the release of UT2004.

Comment

40 here , started with UT99 . My friend Bandsaw from M&CT , TG got me hooked. So.........it's all his fault.

Comment

I was beginning to panic, thinking I was the oldest, but then I saw Magwa at 57, he's got 5 years on me.

I started FPS with Wolfenstein, then Spear of Destiny, then Hexen, then Doom, Doom II, Doom III, Quake, Quake II, UT2K4 and now UT3... I have been killing online since Doom in 1993.

Y'all are a bunch of kids, by and large, and I'm truly surprised there aren't more older players. Or perhaps, the older players just don't come in to forums.

Comment

Been playing online since Al Gore invented the internet. Before that I used to play head to head doom over modem. All this way before Unreal...

Comment

Originally posted by JeauxBleaux View Post
                I was beginning to panic, thinking I was the oldest, but then I saw Magwa at 57, he's got 5 years on me.

I started FPS with Wolfenstein, then Spear of Destiny, then Hexen, then Doom, Doom II, Doom III, Quake, Quake II, UT2K4 and now UT3... I have been killing online since Doom in 1993.

Y'all are a bunch of kids, by and large, and I'm truly surprised there aren't more older players. Or perhaps, the older players just don't come in to forums.

Played all those games too. There are lots of older players online but many are not playing this new version yet.

Comment

old is relative

Comment

25 y/o

Been gaming for.. well ever pretty much started playing ut99 in 2002 to test out my new cable connection and kinda never stopped..

I was mostly a console/rpg/adventure gamer before that. ^^

Comment

im 16, been playin since Unreal...saw my dad playin it once so i started playin it when i was 6 or 7 lol...been playin ever since...

Comment

Soon to be 43. Started with the original Unreal not longer after release.

Comment

26 years old....

Started on UT99 after recommendation by a friend in 2000.

Comment

will be 57 on 01/05, started out with the first, UT99...

enjoy your youth!! :-)
                            CD

Comment

I'm 23, been playin Unreal since numero uno! My main interest at the time of it's release was UE the Unreal editor. I loved the game and built numerous levels, although I've never posted any. I've never thought they would be worth the download for people.. might have just been fear that they would not be appreciated. Got back into Unreal with UT 2004. I liked that editor as well, along with the other packs such as skinning. I'm currently unable to work on maps due to the fact I have UT 3 on PS3.. Wonder if installing the PC version on the PS3's other os linux would allow me to build levels on there.. Then cook to ps3 format when that release if available? I doubt it but who knows!

Comment

I'm 48 and played all the Unreal's except Unreal 2 witch came out during UT. Played most earlier 3D games that were out since the PC in the 80's. Before that Arcades and probably the first 3D game I ever played there was the classic wireframe tank shooter game called Battlezone!

Comment

Working...
                                X