Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How old are you? When did u start playng?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Forum,

I am 25 years old and playing unreal since the first days via a selfmade phone box in my rooms via 56k modem. But I started semi-professional gaming with a high gaming frequency for more then 1 year with my own clan and community. Before that I only played sometimes, only a 25 in a month and only few games, Unreal was one of those. From the first beginning I loved the unreal style of Capture The Flag, Classic Domination and later Double Domination.

Comment

I am older than dirt 57 been playing since UnreAL co-op

Comment

24 ... been playing since last week. lol

Comment

29, playing since the day BEFORE UT99 was released (worked in games retail at the time! :P)

Still a noob!

Comment

42 I've been playing Unreal since 1999 (on Voodoo cards back then which rocked!), so for about 8 years playing UT99 (the others ..not).

Intentsly

Comment

17 now, been playing since I was 10, UT99 ofcourse. But UT2k4 came for me at an age where I was still able to adapt to changes, I actually like 2k4 better alltogether. Thats not the issue here. I'm going to play UT3 till I drop. And this is the first time I'll be making mods aswell!

Comment

I'm 21, played both UT99 and 2k4 offline some years ago and started playing 2k4 online in February, when I got the new connection here; yes, very late. >_< Didn't touch another game since then, besides UT3 since a few weeks. :P

From Torlan Demo servers over TAM to WAR pickups - it's been an interesting gaming time in the last 10 months and I hope I'll go on with UT for a while.

Edit: ****, didn't see the "immortal" poll option!

Comment

I am 50. My first PC game was in 1988. Space Quest II...

Comment

I'm 30 year old btw. Started playing online FPS games back in 1996. Played the first Unreal. Jumped onto Unreal Tournament in 1998. Started first with NW played NW for quite awhile, hardcore style with the clan Liquid. After awhile the clan died.

So I started looking for new challenges, and the new kid in town was Instagib CTF. So I created the clan Vikings ^V^ with some friends of mine.

Been playing that ever since, but stopped playing UT2K4 after awhile, played for the Clan Total Failure. =TF=

Eagle (Had too use Weagle since Eagle was taken)

Comment

I am 23, started playing UT with UT04 and now I'm hooked

Comment

Originally posted by ric65 View Post
                        i am 42
                        Originally posted by intentsly View Post
                        42 I've been playing Unreal since 1999...
                        42 as we all know is the answer to life, the cosmos and everything

I'm 42 as well.I've been playing ut since 2001 however I played the original Unreal first
                        My son is 18...he used to play, we were in rival clans once...but now he plays ..World of Warcraft for some unknown reason

Comment

43, my frist pc game was UT2003 have never played any other pc game besides the UT series.

Comment

Originally posted by O-bla-di View Post
                            he plays ..World of Warcraft
                            I think you know what must be done.

Comment

rofl
                              yeah.... ive been weening him back...got him to play bioshock and we've been rockin' that orange box too

Comment

I’m 38 and have been playing Unreal games since the first Unreal title and other games before that. I play under the name "Octavean" and more recently "Octigon".

You know, as you grow older your reflexes supposedly slow down but I haven’t noticed it yet. Maybe it will catch up to me when I’m in my 60s,…..

Comment

Working...
                                X