Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How old are you? When did u start playng?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im almost 16.
    played that first mario game, Super Mario Land... yes, land... on the old big *** gameboy... still have mine ... when i was 3. Played MK1 when i was 4, and got into FPSs with goldeneye/turok(sp?) followed by Perfect Dark when i was 9-10. Around then i picked up Unreal, followed by UC for the ps2. loved them. also addicted to half life during that time. got UT2003 in 2003, and 2004 the next year. played alittle of halo CE, which is the only good halo i think :P. but it was nothing to UT. Played CS:S proffesionally for a bit, then sadly wasted 2 years of my life/relationships/money on WoW.... played CS:S again, and then Resistance and Warhawk. Finally, im into UT3

Throughout all this i was into every single mortal kombat and several final fantasy games. Im fairly certain if i didnt waste time on those and WoW i could be pwnin up some FPS for cash now

lol, wow, i totally over answered that question

Comment

I'm 24, and I started the series with Unreal Tournament 2004 only about a year and a half ago. I've been playing PC games as long as there have been PC's to game on. I played Jump-man on my PC jr when I was 5 or 6 years old. I've played nearly every SCUMM based game ever sold, incl. classics like Space Quest, King's Quest, Quest for Glory, Day of the Tentacle and Sam & Max Hit the Road. Wolfenstein & the original Doom were what got me started playing first person shooters.

But the most hours I've ever put into any game are Unreal games!

Comment

28 years old. A big fan of the Unreal series. I hate kids who cheats during the game. Loosers.

Comment

16 been playing UT ever since i played UT:GOTY in 2000. Never did get 2003 though just 2004, and now 2007

Comment

I started playing with 7 or 8.

Super Mario Land and Tetris on the Gameboy

Comment

The UT community has grown younger lately. Fresh meat.

Comment

Eh, I was playing Half-Life and the first UT when I was four (I sucked). That makes me 11 right now.

Comment

24 started with 2k3, then UT, 2k4 then UT3

Comment

16, Doom II was my first game, when I was 4. Went on to play AoE, Quake, Quake 2, Unreal (awesome game), Half-Life, and then Unreal Tournament. Played and loved every Unreal game since the original Unreal. I even remember spending time overclocking the dual Voodoo 2 3dfx cards we had, to churn out the maximum performance possible from Unreal XD.

Sam & Max Hit the Road was a great game.

Comment

By the way, actually I'm playing Call of Duty 4 until Epic releases this ****ing UT3 Linux patch

Comment

Hehe true! Completely off topic, there is now Sam and Max Season 1 available. It's essentially a 3d continuation of their antics.

Comment

22 years old, 9 years playing ut so far.

Comment

47, been playing since UT2K3

Comment

I'm 20, I was born holding my Game Boy. I played Unreal in '98 and I still do.

Comment

Heh, didn't know about Sam and Max Season 1, I'll check it out Hm, just remembered that I never played Return to Na Pali. Anyone played it and know if it's worth getting?

Comment

Working...
                                X