Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How old are you? When did u start playng?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are 4 immortals on this forum, there can be only ONE!

Comment

I'll be 30 in 3 days *cries*

I've been playing Unreal games since 1998 (Unreal)

First gaming experience was Zany Golf on the Apple II GS Circa 1984. Yes I'm that old.

Comment

I'm 26 and I've been playing (UT series) since about 2001.

Comment

I was in doubt of whether to put "immortal" option in or not... cuz ppl would abuse it.

But if u feel like you will make it past 90.. i guess why not

As with me i started playing let me recall ... i think it was IBM of some kind in like 1990 .. it was batman arcade .. and loom - this adventure game, and ... you had to start games from a audio tape .. it was hardcore!

Comment

38, been playing for a LONG time. My father is still playing to, he's 66. On the Xbox, his username is SeniorAnimal.

Comment

started with ut2003, so i was 13 at the time.........been playing my brothers ut3 but i built a cheapy pc this past weekend and got my own copy of ut3 yesterday [he's coming back home tomorrow from college]

Comment

Immortal, I have been playing UT3 with God ever since the dawn of time.

However, I have a human form that has been active for 22 years and has played UT ever since UT99 came out on Earth. UT is truly God's gift to man.

Comment

i am 42

Comment

Right now, i'm 22 and i play for now at least 8 Years. First Contact with Unreal was around end of 2000, GOTY-Edition, after that: totally infected.

Comment

So anyone play the mod Tactical Ops?

Comment

I started form Atari, the Nintendo, super nintendo & Sega, Playstation 1, Playstation 2, PC . The reason why I moved to PC was because of UT2004. Since UT2004, I remained a PC gamer (I did not owned previous UT version since the were already available on campus network to play).

Comment

21 now

12 when i played unreal

Comment

I'm Immortal.

Duh...

Comment

im 19 now and ive been playing since Unreal when i was 8, and i still turn back to it every now and then

Comment

Originally posted by xeonshock View Post
                                Immortal, I have been playing UT3 with God ever since the dawn of time.
                                Pff.. God knows nothing beats UTGOTY.

Comment

Working...
                                X