Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How old are you? When did u start playng?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Played some UT99 off-line back in 2001 and loved it. First pc died, so I was without a computer for a couple of years.

Then I got back into the swing of things and started playing 2k4 competitively in early 05'.

Comment

I'm 35, been playing Unreal since it began and trained all you noobs.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Hunter View Post
        I'm 15. There's a bunch of old farts playing UT3 I guess lol j/k.
        Forgot to add that I've been playing UT since 12.

Comment

16, playing since Unreal Championship and Tournament 2003 (purchased both simultaneously). I guess that would make me 12 when I was first introduced to the series.

Comment

28 started gaming when I was 4 or 5 my grandma got me an atari 2600. After that I had a Nes, genesis, Snes, Saturn, playstation, N64, dreamcast, ps2, and gamecube.

Started pc gaming as a teenager when doom came out played dukenukem 3d and half life half life was the end of my fps gaming days as my multiplayer moved into the rts territory and online rpgs.. uhg I recovered from world of warcraft back in june, Unreal Tournament 3 marks my first serious reentry into the fps genre since halflife/counterstrike.

Comment

Played UT'03, UT '04 (regular, and editor's choice), and now the new one.

Comment

A friend introduced me to UT99 demo, he even played unreal before me.
                I turned 18 in september and i got all the unreal/unreal tournament series for pc.
                I've havn't completed Unreal though, it gives you kind of a headache after 5 minutes.

Comment

Been playing unreal since the original game.

Been playing games since wolf 3D and doom. Still have the originals on floppy somewhere :P

about 16 years

Comment

i' m 36 playing unreal till 1998 , played all the games in the series unreal 1 UT99 UT2K3 UT2K4 and nowUT3 ; yes i 'm addicted !!!

Comment

I'm 19 - started playing at the age of 5-6, first games were Doom and Wolf3d

Gone into multiplayer with Quake 3 Arena, then discovered UT99 and loved the series ever since

Comment

Age 40. Been playing Unreal since 1998 (before it was a "Tournament"). PC only. Favorite mod is "ChaosUT".

Comment

27 been playing since the commodore 64 tho I just got into unreal when I played the ut2004 demo and bought it and got hooked on ut :P

Comment

29. Played UT99 (was out of the country and away from computers for Unreal). First FPS was Wolfenstein 3d. My first computer game was Apache Strike. My first video game period was in the arcade: Centipede. My dad controlled the trackball while I pounded the fire button.

Comment

I'am 18 years old and i started playing at the age of 6?! I started Doom,Unreal ... Then i play UT99,2k3,2k4 now i'am playing UT 3 and 2k4 as well ...

Comment

Was into UT99, but before 2003 came out I had lost interest in PC gaming and shifted into consoles, missing the 2004 in it's release era.

Wasn't till about a year ago I got another gaming PC. Had lots of catching up to do in 2004.

Comment

Working...
                                X