Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How old are you? When did u start playng?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ultron View Post
    36 years old. I started playing Pong, Breakout, Missle Command, Space Invaders, Pac Man and all those games when they came out, on consoles and in arcades, and started playing various PC games on a C64 and PC in the early 80's.
    If you played Pong when it first came out you would have been a newborn.

Comment

22. had ut for dreamcast. got it for ps3 now.

Comment

Been playing since the beginning. I'm 24 now. Love the PS3 Version.

Comment

I played Unreal 1 when it was like 2000 or so, never got into it. I fell in love with UT2004 though.

Comment

14, started playing when i was 5 xD

Comment

I've been gaming since I was 4.

Mario World got me into gaming, and Super Mario Kart was my first owned game.

I started Unreal this year with UT3 for the PS3.

It kicks some ayazz, but I always liked UT 2004 when it was on Arena (on TechTV/G4)

Comment

Originally posted by Zinkkillz View Post

It kicks some ayazz, but I always liked UT 2004 when it was on Arena (on TechTV/G4)
                Yeah I remember that show. Arena was cool. They always had Socom 2 and Unreal Tournament 2004 on there.

Comment

i started back with Unreal, i freakin loved that style of dm gameplay, then UT99 came out i was in heaven, i owned almost 3 copys of ut99 my first copy i bought, second i got on for my bday cause my friend lost my copy when i let him borrow it, then i got ut goty from that same friend for free in 2001. and ill be 22 in march

Comment

Originally posted by Zinkkillz View Post

So, "Mario World" and "Super Mario Kart" were gateway drugs,...?

Now you're on the hard stuff,..!

Comment

i'm sadly only 15, and have been playing since the Unreal 2k4, but have loved it ever since my uncle got me into it. the god of fps's.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr3thepooner View Post

I am 22 been playin unreal since the very first game in 1998.

Same here the only thing is that I have 10 years on you. I'm 32.

Comment

I'm 15. There's a bunch of old farts playing UT3 I guess lol j/k.

Comment

Currently 20, have been playing since... 2002? I would have been 14 or 15 when I started playing the original UT.

Comment

Was 14 when i started playing - Got a N64 with some other Games, but after i played Turok (got it from a friend), i was like totally scared for days that I couldn't sleep

Comment

12, back in 2001.

Comment

Working...
                                X