Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How old are you? When did u start playng?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How old are you? When did u start playng?

Just for sakes of it... lets see

I am 22 been playin unreal since the very first game in 1998.

am 17 bin playing since ut1999

Comment

I am 17.
      I started playing with 6. Age of empires was the game that got me into gaming. then the jump to fps was hl. I played it with 8.

Comment

I have always been.

Comment

I turned 18 this year. Been playing pc since 7 or 8. Been playing UT since 1999..with, you guessed it..UT 99! Always been my favourite games..except for system shock 2. Still cant beat that.

Comment

18, started playing this year.

Comment

Right good to know ppl are true to the roots of the series...

Comment

11,12 or 13

Comment

IT WAS SONIA

l

Comment

I'm 26.

I started playing UT in '99. Then in 2000 a mod call Tactical Ops came out and I played that game pretty hardcore for 4-5 years. My names were ballsdeep and uNiTY for anyone else that played this game. It kicked the **** out of Counter Strike IMO, like all over the place.

Comment

I'm 26 and to be honest, I couldn't tell you when I started gaming. I assume as soon as I was old enough to hold a joystick. My father had an Atari before I was born. My first memory of gaming, besides hanging with my father and his stoned buddies on his D&D nights, was when I was in Kindergarten, I got a NES right when they hit my area in early 1986. I have had a controller in my hand ever since. And now, with my PS3, I am more happy to be a gamer than I ever have in my life......tho, 2003-2004 were really good years for gaming as well. 2007 juuuust edged it out tho, imo anyway.

Comment

I'm 17, I started with Unreal back then, though I did not enjoy it at that time. I was too young.

Now I clearly see that every games from Epic after Unreal have been worse and worse. Unreal 1, that is one of the best game I ever played. Still play it today.

Comment

First UT exposure was on the PS2 when I was about 17 since we didn't have a PC strong enough to play many games aside from SimTower or X-Com. The UT2k3 demo was when I really started playing, now I'm 26 and no signs of stopping yet.

Comment

I've been here since the very beginning. 20-30

Comment

14 years old here Started when i was twelve.

Comment

Working...
                              X