Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weapon Spawn Mutator - Where's The BioRifle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weapon Spawn Mutator - Where's The BioRifle?

Has anyone else noticed that when you edit the weapon spawn Mutator's settings you can't place the BioRifle? Is that some sort of glitch or does Epic secretly hate the idea of BioRifle-only matches?

Is this PC or PS3? I don't have any problem selecting it in the PC version.

Comment

Do you mean you can't make a UTWeaponPickupFactory be a biorifle?

I don't know if this is the problem but after the 1.1 patch my biorifle ammor no longer showed up. When I went to place it again I noticed that there was ammo for Biorifle and ammo for Biorifle_Content. I don't remember wich worked but I tried both and only one worked. I also noticed that in the WeaponPickupFactory, there were a few entries with _Content in them as well.

Note: there is only one redeemer and it's listed as Redeemer_Content

Comment

I don't like that it's impossible to place an Enforcer. Dual enforcers can be as effective as other weapons.

Comment

Originally posted by fnh123 View Post
          Is this PC or PS3? I don't have any problem selecting it in the PC version.
          I'm specifically talking about the PS3 version. It kind of sucks that the PS3 version gets shafted on proper mic support as well as proper BioRifle support.

Can one of you ultra-awesome PC users please make a PS3 mod for open mic support as well as a mutator that actually allows one to replace all weapons with the BioRifle?

Comment

Originally posted by WGH View Post
            I don't like that it's impossible to place an Enforcer. Dual enforcers can be as effective as other weapons.
            Now see, that's odd, because you can actually place Enforcers on the PS3 version.

Comment

Working...
            X