ut3 for the ps3????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ut3 for the ps3????

what the heck is going on with the leader boards and no mic support?

first of all these leaderboards are so messed up, every game i ever played like gears of war etc are done kills to death. how does this work? why do i have 1000 more kills from my friend and we have about the same deaths, he is ranked 560 and i am at 3400 what the heck epic?

and the mics will work one match and the next there's no support what is going on?

i bought this ps3 just for this game and the online is really upsetting, epic i'm asking very nice fix these bugs asap, please thanks?

A lot of that depends on who the opponents are that you are fighting, and what gametypes are used. This is not something to fret over.

Comment

Originally posted by TribalCross View Post
      first of all these leaderboards are so messed up, every game i ever played like gears of war etc are done kills to death. how does this work? why do i have 1000 more kills from my friend and we have about the same deaths, he is ranked 560 and i am at 3400 what the heck epic?
      heh, i was sitting at 250 and then hosted a dedicated server for the night which for some reason put my rank at 24,000. Been fighting my way back every since.

Comment

Working...
      X