UT3 Messages/Friends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UT3 Messages/Friends

How is the Messages feature under the Community menu in UT3 supposed to work? I was chatting with a nice player in-game and thought I'd send him a message to see how it worked. later I had my first message back from him. I clicked on it and it prompted to accept his friends request which I did. But when I do that it gives me the friend request screen as if i was asking him to be my friend. Everytime I read a message it says the same thing?

ok. When a player sends you a friends request, you accept it and send the same back, when they accept it it's done. You two are now in each other's friends list and vice versa. After that you can send standard messages to each other (e.g. Hi how are you?).

Comment

Thanks, we must have gotten out of sync because no one is in my friends list yet. Just seems confusing with the double messages. I'll try again. You'd think once you hit accept there would be no need to send a friends request back to him. Maybe my thinking is corrupted from MySpace ways of doing that

Comment

Working...
      X