I'm about to duel Akasha !!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm about to duel Akasha !!!!!

I am about to 1v1 Akasha in the campaign on hard and I am scared!!!! Is she really tough to beat? She's a real mean *****. Well wish me luck in putting her down.

She's pretty hard, but not impossible. Xan gave me much more trouble in UT

Comment

Just comment on her beauty and sneak a shot it

Comment

Originally posted by Kiyoka View Post
        Just comment on her beauty and sneak a shot it
        Excellent advice! Maybe we can just make out instead of fightin'.

Comment

Yeah good luck. I haven't found a cheap way to beat her yet (only played her twice) like in UT2K4 where on Hyperblast you only needed to kill the final guy one more than he killed you, then jump to a dead area of the map where his pathing couldn't find you and wait for the timelimit and bam easy match. lol I enjoyed the cheap tactic on godlike especially.

Comment

I played the campaign on hard difficulty and it was actually very easy to beat her. I won about 20:14 (because I killed myself when I tried to jump off the map - I didn't know it would kill me , without that suicide it would have been 20:10). I've played all precedent Unreal Tournaments and I've never liked DM matches, but this one was really enjoyable.
            The most important thing was to control 100pts shield and kill her when she was going for amplifier (DD) - it's an easy kill down there.

Comment

i was upset at how easy she was actually, she makes a lot of stupid mistakes. actually if you sit at the shield belt and have good sound, you can hear her going to the shock rifle, the udamage, or the flak and kill her as soon as she shows her face with a shock combo or rocket spread, flak cannon if she gets close enough. shes also very dumb on the steps above the udamage, she will get on top and stand there and let you kill her with the flak if you hit her once. she will stay just out of view (and line of fire) but the alt fire on the flak can still hit her. no idea why (this was on insane)

Comment

I agree very easy to beat her control the double damage and the shield belt and other goodies and stay in the open where you can see her coming and use the RL to kill the B---tch....lol she is easy if you think and control ...the map

PS when she goes for the amp be on the other side and shoot thru the bars...

Comment

Working...
                X