Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone have the Logitech G15 2-Tone 104 Keys Keyboard?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone have the Logitech G15 2-Tone 104 Keys Keyboard?

I was just wondering is anyone here has or has ever used the Logitech G15 2-Tone 104 Keys 34 Functional Keys USB Wired gacing keyboard?

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16823126179

I might want to purchase this keyboard and for the most part the reviews are good, except that the letters on the keys fade fairly quick.

Any input would be great!

I have this keyboard. Very solid.
    Although I havent found a use for the macros with UT.
    The best feature is the ability to lock the confounded windows key,So that if its hit in game, it doesent take you back to the desktop. All my older keyboards, I had to remove that key.
    As far as the letters coming off...they dont..they're translucent to let the light illuminate them.

Comment

My keyboard cost 5 € and, honestly, I don't see or feel a difference to the 60 € keyboards they sell in the store...

Comment

Originally posted by O-bla-di View Post
        I have this keyboard. Very solid.
        Although I havent found a use for the macros with UT.
        The best feature is the ability to lock the confounded windows key,So that if its hit in game, it doesent take you back to the desktop. All my older keyboards, I had to remove that key.
        As far as the letters coming off...they dont..they're translucent to let the light illuminate them.
        Are the keyboard LED's blue?

Comment

Indeed they are..
          with 2 levels of brightness

Comment

I have this one, hasn't failed me yet. I too haven't used the macros with UT3. keyboard feels great and has some excellent options though. Side perk - The Blue LED's in combo with my Habu mouse and Antec Plusview II case are teh sexeh

Comment

Originally posted by Crocop View Post
              On my G11 it's blue, I think on the G15 also. I like the lockdown button, the one O-bla-di mentioned. I don't use the macro keys in UT, though I do in regular Windows, Football Manager and a couple of strategy games (build unit )

Comment

Originally posted by Crocop View Post
                They are on the standard G15, dont know about this 2-tone one.

Though i'll never understand how you people kan live with only 104 keys..

Comment

What I really like is having integrated support for Xfire and TeamSpeak (with a simple download anyway) The LCD is great for when you dont know whos saying what in TS and your in a game.

Comment

i got this keyboard, its excellent even tho i had to get used to the buttons was a placed further to the right than my previous keyboard so i kept pushing the wrong buttons and about that with the letters are fading, well i dont have that problem " yet ".. dnu how old the keyboard is the person got..

can only recommend it

Comment

One thing I'd like to see is an applett for ut3, to see ammo count and such on the little led screen

Comment

haha would be awesome

Comment

This is a solid Keyboard. Those G keys come in handy too. Ive got my G1, G2, and G3 keys all setup to launch my UT games

MY only complaint is that the backlighting for the keys isn't uniform accross all the keys, some are a bit darker than others, but not enought that it effects usage.

Go for it!

Comment

i really dont understand what macros are...are they just text in the form of a button push?
                            so i could put "LOL" on a key?
                            was wondering because the Logitech G9 can use macros too..but thats kinda a waste of a button on a mouse

Comment

Originally posted by MTL View Post
                              i really dont understand what macros are...are they just text in the form of a button push?
                              so i could put "LOL" on a key?
                              was wondering because the Logitech G9 can use macros too..but thats kinda a waste of a button on a mouse
                              they are programable... meaning you can record certain keystrokes to have it play them all back at once by a hitting one of the keys

Comment

Working...
                              X