Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is Mark Rein's favourite Ut3 gamemode(s) and maps?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is Mark Rein's favourite Ut3 gamemode(s) and maps?

Hey Mark, let you know I had a blast in your dedicated server yesterday night. I'm just wondering what your favorite modes and maps you like in Ut3? It would be blast to play with you in your favorite maps and game modes. One last thing, my buddy Liquidspeed and I have such a blast playing Torlan and Torlan classic with the game mode called Warfare. Anyways, I hope you reply back and thanks again for adding me on the Playstation Network and your team at Epic for making an 'epic' game!

Assault, he's raging at his staff right now for taking it out, yelling at them to put it back in as an official community mod. What a legend.

btw mate with all due respect please look up "blast" in the thesaurus, althought it was funny to read.

Comment

Huh, looks funny, Mark Rein shows up two or three times in the Forum and everyone is kissing the Floor beneath his feet, except for the "Unreal suxx rly hard, want my m0ney back, biachtes!!!11"-Guys.

I bet my Microwaved Lunch that he`s not reading at least the half of every Post with his Name in it. But... i think i keep my Food anyway, im **** hungry right now (In Germany, it`s 1:07 PM)

Comment

Originally posted by hocuspocus
        blast is very old american slang for good time
        Does it matter wether something is "a blast" or simply "blast"? Are both acceptable?

Comment

Originally posted by Jocked View Post
          Does it matter wether something is "a blast" or simply "blast"? Are both acceptable?
          "A blast" would be the common usage.

I guess I must be "very (very?) old" since I remember the term more from my adult years (late 1970s to the present), than from my youth.

Comment

Originally posted by hocuspocus
            blast is very old american slang for good time
            Thesaurus, not Dictionary.

Comment

Dear Mark reign I did not have a blast playing your ****ty game you have made. For me to have a blast on it, it would need to be a complete game. Not a game that is half comeplete, to resovle this and thus giving us all a blast complete the game for the PC , not consoles. For bonus blasts please add the gametype Assault, because warfare does not resemble it in the slightest and we all agree it was a mistake to leave it out.

Thanks for making UT2003 (UT3)..., hoping I will actually have a blast on UT2004 (UT3.5)

Comment

Working...
              X